Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He followed some Spanish girls, though has unfollowed all but one now. Kev may also be involved.
I can see he is following 2 now. Has he just re followed one. I swear he was only following one a few hours ago? I can’t keep up 🤣🤣
Edit: scrap that he is only following one now. I swear my Instagram plays up sometimes….ignore me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can see he is following 2 now. Has he just re followed one. I swear he was only following one a few hours ago? I can’t keep up 🤣🤣
I think there’s only 1 remaining. The newest follow is a footballing broski.

How thick is he though? If I was going to do something like this I’d go on a massive following spree, adding loads of random accounts and sprinkling the Spanish ladies in there so they wouldn’t be as noticeable.

Is it actually kind of endearing that he’s this simple?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Love Artic Monkeys, those lyrics are perfect for bae. AM is one of my favourite albums ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
505 is one of my fave songs ever

I only ever saw them live once at Ally Pally and was so drunk i don't remember it 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.