Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was going to be a blow up doll to duck when he cant get out
Itā€™s dual purpose, he can put it in the bed as a decoy while he goes out, then if he gets back and can still get it up then he can use it.

If Pepā€™s not got there first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's almost too ridiculous to think you'd go on a training camp, injured, after your team has played tit the day before, and go out on the pull. And drag Kev down with you.

il_fullxfull.2578457616_p3bw.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Whatā€™s actually wrong with me? Feeling sorry for DJ TT. This is what periods do to you.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
How long had he appeared to be dead for? Iā€™m starting to worry about this as my hamster is over 2 and struggles to climb up his slide now šŸ˜¢
i gave him two days cos apparently they like hibernate ?
slide!! i wanna see šŸ„ŗ
oh rubalcaba i love ya

i meant rubae*

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whatā€™s actually wrong with me? Feeling sorry for DJ TT. This is what periods do to you.
I just hope this wasnā€™t a case of him being creepy and following her, refusing to accept itā€™s well over. The ā€œex-girlfriend of four yearsā€ thing is weird. Or maybe she met someone new and he canā€™t cope. Iā€™ll stop projecting now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.