Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to share this purely for the 🐌(RIP) not on the same level as bae’s but this is what we could have had.
40A92452-0344-4201-8996-1A96A5153167.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
His nips are well hairy 😳

this is all innocent if Kev is involved. I pity the fool who cheats on Michele
Didn’t even notice them until you said it!

RLF said he cannot take Ronaldo seriously anymore because he is too tanned after the summer, wonder what he would make of Rodri?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg it was literally this girl but he is not following her now. I swear on my life he was just following her. Now I look like a proper mug 😩
You’re right, he was following her. Earlier, when we first discussed his new followings, I checked his account and this lady was on his followers list.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
imagine being so publicly disrespectful… like i understand that most footballers love to play away, but usually they are a bit more discreet no?
maybe it is innocent 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.