Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope this wasn’t a case of him being creepy and following her, refusing to accept it’s well over. The “ex-girlfriend of four years” thing is weird. Or maybe she met someone new and he can’t cope. I’ll stop projecting now.
Is it an ex from 4 years ago, or a recent ex who he had been with for 4 years..?

Rodri ansa

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just hope this wasn’t a case of him being creepy and following her, refusing to accept it’s well over. The “ex-girlfriend of four years” thing is weird. Or maybe she met someone new and he can’t cope. I’ll stop projecting now.
True, it does sound a bit weird.

Reactions: 6
Is it an ex from 4 years ago, or a recent ex who he had been with for 4 years..?

Rodri ansa
I first read it like an ex from 4 years ago, and I'm thinking, of course it's too late pal. It was 4 years ago and she seems to live in another country?!

• Haha
nah nah nah cos he said “of” doesn’t tha mean they was together for four years so he’s only recently been jibbed off

He’s being shy and won’t show his face.

omg!! don’t be shy little one ❤❤

is it a girl or a boy! tmi: mines a boy and his balls are actually humongous to the point where they look swollen and they keep catching me off guard and smacking me in the face (not literally)

• Haha
nah nah nah cos he said “of” doesn’t tha mean they was together for four years so he’s only recently been jibbed off

omg!! don’t be shy little one ❤❤

is it a girl or a boy! tmi: mines a boy and his balls are actually humongous to the point where they look swollen and they keep catching me off guard and smacking me in the face (not literally)
Boy. His balls are massive and make him waddle as he shuffles around.

Now we’re back on topic.

1661208315724.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sure we saw his little face when you did hammy reveal in the JS thread? Shall we find him?

I remember because I accused him of being a gerbil
Yes this is him from a couple of months ago

1661208572025.jpeg

He crawls through the cardboard, I don’t just dump it in there until Hendo comes round to tidy up.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.