Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna have nightmares now about them trying to sneak him into the orgy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
It’s not a case of Sasha allowing or not allowing it. He knows he can do whatever he wants.

This is why I can never entertain the engagement rumours/predictions. It’s not just because I fancy him, it’s because he’s clearly not ready to be married/settled down and it would just be insincere box ticking. If you want to be a ho, be a sincere ho and don’t drag along a wife and kids because you think that’s what you’re supposed to do. Right now, he’d be a tit husband who no woman would deserve.
Hard agree with this but remember, a tit husband yet a bleeping fit one!

Ahh that’s sad. “My ex gf of 4 years” 😢
As in she's been his ex for 4 years or were they together that long??

TAKE NOTE ABE!

Last edited:
I’m going to go ahead and just assume Jack and Sasha have an agreement. Relationship or “situationship“ or good old fashioned friends with benefits, whatever it is, it seems to work for them. (As someone who has no desire for a traditional marriage or relationship, I tend to have empathy for those who do their own thing that doesn’t fit within other people’s defined parameters.)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
does hendo have a thread he’s so fit dilf dilf dilf dilf
A Classic
unknown-3.png

Tumblr_l_286344135724979.jpg

I'll take bofa deez (nuts):
Screenshot_20220817-011744.png

This is a great fic:
Tumblr_l_218844011276809.jpg

85B1CAB5-F89D-47B8-9FCD-81E59048F3C3 (2)~2.jpeg

Bratting off to Daddy
image0.jpg

I’m going to go ahead and just assume Jack and Sasha have an agreement. Relationship or “situationship“ or good old fashioned friends with benefits, whatever it is, it seems to work for them. (As someone who has no desire for a traditional marriage or relationship, I tend to have empathy for those who do their own thing that doesn’t fit within other people’s defined parameters.)
It's so odd to me to think that they wouldn't have an agreement, but then again, I often forget that most straight couples are monogamous. Or strive/claim to be. Which is fine, if that works for those couples but it seems like in a lot of cases it doesn't.

I've almost exclusively only had casual/FWB/situationships (avoidant attachment, yay) and the people I see on dating apps and in my social circles are mostly poly/ENM. I think there are more very discreet (and ethical) open relationships than a lot of people realize, too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Bernardo’s fiancee’s brother posted a story of them all on a boat. Joao also posted a boat story. I know the team is obviously training, but this all feels like a summer holiday rerun.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
YouTube's suggested videos have put me into the time machine tonight. Join me in 2016 with this sweet babyface:

Screenshot_20220822-204209.png

How does everyone's skin look so bleeping amazing in this? This should be an ad for face wash or acne cream or something. Are they using a filter?! This is some seriously clear skin for 19-21 year olds.

And then we have this obscene camera angle - a glimpse of things to come in the England Diary Room.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just looked at 2 of the Spanish girls stories and looks like the same place I think? Looks like an not so busy nightclub. The team could have gone there perhaps lol bit far away from Barcelona city though
😂😂 I must go to bed now and stop sleuthing!!
Papillon platja d'aro and Zsa Zsa, both in Girona. One of the new girls he’s following posted stories a little while ago.

Last edited:
They leave Girona today to go to Barcelona, train today, play tomorrow and home on Thursday, so why make a point of following these girls? He’s either completely thick, or a complete hole, I’m not sure if it could even be a mix of the two.
Either way, I think I’m done.
I like naughty Jack, but this Jack is a disrespectful knob 😂
You wait, it will turn out that they are long lost relatives, or Sasha’s mates ( that’s a joke by the way)
Not really ready to leave the thread yet, I need weaning off, but my insta and twitter use will thankfully be a lot less now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They leave Girona today to go to Barcelona, train today, play tomorrow and home on Thursday, so why make a point of following these girls? He’s either completely thick, or a complete hole, I’m not sure if it could even be a mix of the two.
Either way, I think I’m done.
I like naughty Jack, but this Jack is a disrespectful knob 😂
You wait, it will turn out that they are long lost relatives, or Sasha’s mates ( that’s a joke by the way)
Not really ready to leave the thread yet, I need weaning off, but my insta and twitter use will thankfully be a lot less now.
I know what you mean. One of the girls look super young as well, like 18 or 19 or something. That’s abit icky for me. Just reminded me how the public were complaining when Davide chose Gemma to couple up with on love island ick.

Reactions: 1
By the way, to clarify my earlier post, I have no idea if Jack and/or the guys were at those two clubs. The one girl’s video on her stories tonight didn’t show the guys but the club looked packed. Maybe Jack was there, maybe he wasn’t, who knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.