Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen the original on twitter and he is either fully behind someone as there is a body fully covered or that was taken while he was bonding with the Spanish ladies.
No way Jack was behind anyone he likes to be front and centre in pics! He was obviously behaving like a ho with those spanish girls and missed it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I googled why are planes so bleeping cold once - didn't realise it was to discourage fainting. I'd rather be warm and risk passing out tbh (jk I get it)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I googled why are planes so bleeping cold once - didn't realise it was to discourage fainting. I'd rather be warm and risk passing out tbh (jk I get it)
I thought that said farting 😂

I've seen people take blankies on planes before but I have never been that desperate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
You seem to have written one of my fantasies. Have you been looking at my Internet history?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought that said farting 😂

I've seen people take blankies on planes before but I have never been that desperate.
if baggage allowance wasn't so PANTS I would 100% take a fleecy fella, I can't nap without a blankie. tbf my last couple of flights have been alright, Ryanair have probs cut the aircon budget

I am being tortured. Why can't I read it!?
it knows you don't want Jack's willy 💛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I made these two quick edits on my phone after I joked that we should call knocks "ouchies" or "boo-boos" when a pal in another FPL was asking exactly what "knock" meant.

Picsart_22-08-23_14-43-50-299.jpg

Picsart_22-08-23_14-46-28-198.jpg

They laughed and said "oh you should edit it in HTML so the font matches perfectly." Ok, well, yeah, but I'm on my phone, sheesh!

Then they sent this like 4 seconds later

unknown-1.png

I'm not even angry they showed me up.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, nice of him to drop in price to celebrate this thread 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.