Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if baggage allowance wasn't so PANTS I would 100% take a fleecy fella, I can't nap without a blankie. tbf my last couple of flights have been alright, Ryanair have probs cut the aircon budget
Should've took Bae on the flight, he'd have cuddled you to keep you warm 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@cornflower please can we have Normal Rich Guys back at some point too?

View attachment 1522333

Lift photo for persuasion purposes ❤
I will bob it back on at some point, I’m just a stage frightened wanker (basically I had this overwhelming fear it was awful and riddled with inconsistencies and typos lol - particularly JG’s bit - but I couldn’t bring myself to reread to decide what I didn’t like about it in order to edit it so had to remove it from the internet, I just need to psych myself up to reread it and edit what needs editing - fully aware this is ridiculous)
31DF5796-5A48-4036-9535-5D4311F7E0BC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
He must be really quick, it was only 24hrs ago he followed them lol
He has experience with this sort of thing so he’s efficient. :ROFLMAO: If he and Sasha do have an agreement then I hope she‘s getting her end away, too. Fair play.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I want to have my legs wrapped around Jack, arms around his neck, him holding my up by my arse, pulling me up and down his cock and me and my hands reaching for that hair and pulling on it as well.
You just know he's a big boy 🍆😈💥💥💦💦💦💪😎💪

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He has experience with this sort of thing so he’s efficient. :ROFLMAO: If he and Sasha do have an agreement then I hope she‘s getting her end away, too. Fair play.
Within 24hrs of John saying 'comfies' in the M&S ad, Sasha captioned an insta post with the same thing. Some may read into this 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I will bob it back on at some point, I’m just a stage frightened wanker (basically I had this overwhelming fear it was awful and riddled with inconsistencies and typos lol - particularly JG’s bit - but I couldn’t bring myself to reread to decide what I didn’t like about it in order to edit it so had to remove it from the internet, I just need to psych myself up to reread it and edit what needs editing - fully aware this is ridiculous)
View attachment 1522452
Not ridiculous, I know the feeling only too well. It is amazing though so I hope to see it back up when you’re ready ❤

A standing outside a lift photo as I don’t have any more of him inside one.

1661284442479.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not ridiculous, I know the feeling only too well. It is amazing though so I hope to see it back up when you’re ready ❤

A standing outside a lift photo as I don’t have any more of him inside one.

View attachment 1522481
God, Id love to tug those trackies down mmmmmffff

He can paint me like a builders radio anyday! 😀😛

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.