Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been thinking and I feel okay with him moving now. Makes sense based on what he wants to achieve and I think he's done all that could be done at villa. - time to fly the nest

Will support him as a player but no way am I supporting city 😂

Reactions: 4
plus they’ve just been on hols together alone for the past week. sure she’s bored of talking to him about it at this point 🤣
Don’t blame her 😂 if he can duck off to Mykonos with his mates after not seeing her for 7/8 weeks then she can have a night out with her girls 😂

Reactions: 5
Don’t blame her 😂 if he can duck off to Mykonos with his mates after not seeing her for 7/8 weeks then she can have a night out with her girls 😂
Do you reckon their relationship will get worse or improve?

i’m sick of this transfer saga so god only knows how she feels! let the girl have some fun. i’d be doing the same thing 🤣 p.sure he will be locked in a hotel room somewhere to prevent being papped or seen! sounds boring to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Been thinking and I feel okay with him moving now. Makes sense based on what he wants to achieve and I think he's done all that could be done at villa. - time to fly the nest

Will support him as a player but no way am I supporting city 😂
Nah... City..Plastic Fans, Plastic Club.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hopefully she’s vlogging, would dread to think of all the content we’re missing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i’m sick of this transfer saga so god only knows how she feels! let the girl have some fun. i’d be doing the same thing 🤣 p.sure he will be locked in a hotel room somewhere to prevent being papped or seen! sounds boring to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Locked in a room with JG now that sounds like heaven not boring

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No doubt she's gonna be in the media alot I feel. Maybe they'll both end up supporting each other in dealing with the limelight

Hate to agree but let's not cause any tension on here 😂
My Love Of Football Died A Bit Today....

Reactions: 1
I feel ya, was so looking forward to it aswell. Kinda lost interest
He's Had His Head Turned, Do I Begrudge The Bloke? Not At All, But
I feel ya, was so looking forward to it aswell. Kinda lost interest
I Just Can't get my head around the fact he wont play for villa again, I feel silly, A little bit angry even, bordering on petty, but I hope man city win duck all this year 😂😊

Reactions: 2
He's Had His Head Turned, Do I Begrudge The Bloke? Not At All, But

I Just Can't get my head around the fact he wont play for villa again, I feel silly, A little bit angry even, bordering on petty, but I hope man city win duck all this year 😂😊
i completely get this because i would be the exact same if foden ever left city. he’s a mancunian treasure and i would be devastated to see him go. but no need to bash city fans when we’ve not done anything wrong 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.