Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is the Grealish thread but the bit with Mounts goal celebration and the music got me feeling something. From about.20 secs if anyone's interested. Be warned Maddison follows after.
Come and join us on the Mount rave thread hun 😁😁

Reactions: 3
Their obsession with each other does something to me 😅 that’s a sandwich I wouldn’t complain about being in the middle of 🥵

6C1E55E4-6152-4568-8132-1746E9ACD8A3.png

oh my I haven’t seen these ones 🥵🥵🥵🥵
First time I’ve came across them too 🥵🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
His star is going to go into the stratosphere now. I hope he's got the strength of character to deal with it - and a good team around him. Hope he doesn't go all George Best on us

Reactions: 3
Come and join us on the Mount rave thread hun 😁😁
Ha think it might be a one off tho I do like his nose...and the video of him singing the Liquidator against Rice...I can't be doing with refreshing two threads all day o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You lot 😂 had the ick not only half an hour ago and you start posting stuff like this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ive said this before but hendo is one of my dream men I love that man 😍
Amazing isn’t he like genuinely one of the nicest lads ever 😭 you just know he’d look after you in more ways than one

Not sasha being on a night out with the girl he was pictured holding on to in Mykonos 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
what are the odds of her posting a new youtube video the day the deal is announced 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.