Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet there's a tiny R and L on there too :ROFLMAO:

One sneeze and we are seeing his left testicle falling out of those shorts.
LOOOOL so true why did I notice the JG and not that 😂

L & R 😂😂 “ya wot? I dunno what what is”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 696720
Can we just discuss the fact he’s written his initials on his sliders. Not even inside - hidden - nah CBA whack JG on the outside for quickness IDGAF YGM 😂😂
Fully expecting him to eventually show up in sparkly hot pants because you know he wants to soooooo badly. And those effing sliders. Always the sliders.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
His star is going to go into the stratosphere now. I hope he's got the strength of character to deal with it - and a good team around him. Hope he doesn't go all George Best on us
This is the worry, Villa have protected and looked after him a lot over the years. Hope Man City do the same for him.

I'm not claiming to know much about their situation but I personally would have wanted to be with my boyfriend tonight instead of being out drinking. Considering tomorrow he's likely to become the premier leagues most expensive ever player! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This is the worry, Villa have protected and looked after him a lot over the years. Hope Man City do the same for him.
Yeah I really hope man city protect him like villa did but I also hope he don't go of the rails (be good tea if he did).

I'm not claiming to know much about their situation but I personally would have wanted to be with my boyfriend tonight instead of being out drinking. Considering tomorrow he's likely to become the premier leagues most expensive ever player! 🤷‍♀️
Can't agree with youmore why isn't she with him while this is all going on. Same with him doesn't he want his gf there when this is happening is a huge thing something your share with your family and partner. They relationship really does confuse me

Reactions: 7
He’s probably doing a lot of business stuff and traveling back and forth to places, let the poor girl live 😂 he’s signing a football contract not being led to his death

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone’s gotta spend his extra wages before they hit his bank account haven’t they and he seems a bit busy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would of thought they would be together considering she’s getting death threats and him become so big and his move

Reactions: 3
i doubt he will be the most expensive PL player for long. i’m guessing next week they will start pressing for Kane.

Reactions: 2
How can they be together when he was with Villa at a training camp trying to finalise his deal? He's literally at work lol.

I'm not Sasha's biggest fan but they're not joint at the hip.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s probably doing a lot of business stuff and traveling back and forth to places, let the poor girl live 😂 he’s signing a football contract not being led to his death
plus they’ve just been on hols together alone for the past week. sure she’s bored of talking to him about it at this point 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.