Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask I've seen there is a plane wait to take Jack to Manchester why the hell is he getting a plane lol. Is that normal?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sky just said they have seen him in training and security is tighter today 😂😂😂

All I wanna know is if he has a doppelgänger somewhere can they hit me up? Hopefully not just a doppelgänger in the looks but also the fat bank account pls 🙏

And no, I don’t mean you Matty Cash. BACK OFF POUNDLAND GREALISH
Oh come on! Do Matty Cash for a laugh and report back to us. 🙏🏻
Call him ‘Jack’ whilst you are getting down and dirty with him and see if it puts him off or makes him, y’know, ‘finish’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I ask I've seen there is a plane wait to take Jack to Manchester why the hell is he getting a plane lol. Is that normal?
well the drive from where he is to manchester would take like 3.5 hours, so probably that!

Reactions: 1
Not getting my hopes up as I'm sure he's probably going to sign for City, but I really hope villa and Jack are dragging this out and teasing city until the last minute,going along with it all, then announce he's staying 😂 highly unlikely, but would be funny as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also I don’t know if we ever needed confirmation that THAT account was really jacks private but there’s a video on YouTube of him playing madders at fifa and when he celebrates a goal he refers to that name 😂 I don’t want to type it because I don’t want to encourage harassment but if you wanna do your research 🔬😂😂

Not getting my hopes up as I'm sure he's probably going to sign for City, but I really hope villa and Jack are dragging this out and teasing city until the last minute,going along with it all, then announce he's staying 😂 highly unlikely, but would be funny as duck
Dont get why they didn't show this much interest in Kane tbh

There’s this lad that keeps coming up on my tik tok FYP saying he’s a Grealish lookalike 😭 I’m sure he’s a lovely lad but he looks nothing like him. I can’t tell if he’s taking the piss or not bless him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Extreme much
I mean tbh some of these Villa fans clearly don’t love him as much as they claim to the way they’re behaving on twitter when nothings actually fully confirmed yet. Like imagine he didn’t move to city and has his so called fans treating him like this. Jack hun us city fans will treat you better 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.