Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know who makes operational decisions at Aston Villa because 'let's book a hotel on the outskirts of London where fans can hassle the players under intense media scrutiny' is not the one!!! Having said that it was probably booked months in advance but still - very bad decision!

This is hilarious now 😂 also unpopular opinion but I’ve actually really enjoyed talking football and his transfer saga. Can’t wait for some hot ☕ after his first night out in Manchester tho!

Reactions: 8
This is hilarious now 😂 also unpopular opinion but I’ve actually really enjoyed talking football and his transfer saga. Can’t wait for some hot ☕ after his first night out in Manchester tho!
First night out in Manchester he's gonna get black out drunk somehow have an orgy. And hopfully nudes to top it off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They better announce it tomorrow on my day off I’ll be heartbroken if I miss it!! What we saying gals popping open the Prosecco? Might have to rob one of my dads old city shirts now so I’m a fully fledged city fan! I mean they are my team anyways but I’ll make the extra effort for you Jack 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t wait for the drama the goss the articles the hot drunk pics I’m all for it 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Suddenly I’ll be suggesting nights out to be exclusively in Manchester to all my friends xo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would love to know who makes operational decisions at Aston Villa because 'let's book a hotel on the outskirts of London where fans can hassle the players under intense media scrutiny' is not the one!!! Having said that it was probably booked months in advance but still - very bad decision!
Theres deffo something odd about that

Reactions: 1
Same - I feel like I'm a bonafide expert now!! This is quite literally the only transfer I have ever paid attention to in my entire life - I wish I'd known how entertaining they were, feel like i've been missing out.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Same - I feel like I'm a bonafide expert now!! This is quite literally the only transfer I have ever paid attention to in my entire life - I wish I'd known how entertaining they were, feel like i've been missing out.
Ive never paid a more attention to anything then I have this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m tempted to plan a night out in Manchester too
Il even match my underwear 🤣😂

Reactions: 2
I'd settle for finding the WhatsApp mole......... You just know they're sitting on a treasure trove.

I know I'm actually embarrassed - I literally discuss this with nobody because I'm so ashamed!! Glad I have this safe space.
I’m embarrassed to say I’ve done nothing all week apart from look at hot pics of him and follow this transfer saga

I’m tempted to plan a night out in Manchester too
Il even match my underwear 🤣😂
I’ll make a effort for once

Grealish
Stones

Yes please 😉
I’m so here for. I can’t wait 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.