Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack’s been back & fourth to Manchester all day today I don’t blame the fella for getting the plane after all the driving

🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe the plane does save a bit of time… half an hour to the airport either side and say an hour and a bit on the plane by the time you’ve taken off and landed. 2 and a bit hours vs just under 4.
Plus the whole we’ve laid on a jet for you… it’s a good look (but not for the environment 😂)

and Jack isn’t sorting it out is he, so not the hassle I was thinking

I’ve just seen a villa fan on Twitter post a video of them all singing the super Jack song/chant with the caption “you can say goodbye to hearing this ever again” as if the city fans won’t be able to learn it in 1.4 seconds 😂😂 hardly difficult words is it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where was he this morning if he's flying to Manchester now?
He was with the team at the hotel in london, confirmed by Sky. Sky then reported earlier this afternoon a plane had been booked for him today to go to Manchester

Jack’s been back & fourth to Manchester all day today I don’t blame the fella for getting the plane after all the driving

🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell.
Honestly it’s been exhausting taking him for the rides back and forth in my human plane. Knackered 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.