Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time Tattle lurker here.
Today is my first confession that I, at 36 years old, am completely obsessed with Jack's thighs.

Oh my GOD, that feels so good to finally get that off my chest
Welcome! Take a seat but watch out for wet patches 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
721EAF0E-19D7-4043-906A-5FBA998D9F61.jpeg

Looks sooooo fit here with his floppy hair and tan (sorry I cropped out as much of the other guy as I could but didn’t want to crop JG’s knee out as the ripped jeans make me 🤤)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 694946
Looks sooooo fit here with his floppy hair and tan (sorry I cropped out as much of the other guy as I could but didn’t want to crop JG’s knee out as the ripped jeans make me 🤤)
Ollie gotta get his fat head into everything🙄

Anyone else like how JG wears a ring on his little finger? I’m heart eyes for literally anything.

My bar is low

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would love to know what his moves are when chatting someone up, does he just play the I'm a footballer card or does he have some actual game.

Reactions: 7
Would love to know what his moves are when chatting someone up, does he just play the I'm a footballer card or does he have some actual game.
I bet he's one of those guys who even if you didn't think he was fit (how), he'd charm the duck out of you, getting in your personal space and giving you the come to bed eyes

Reactions: 12
Eye contact deffo

I bet he's one of those guys who even if you didn't think he was fit (how), he'd charm the duck out of you, getting in your personal space and giving you the come to bed eyes
Idk why but he reminds me of those guys who won't leave you alone in the club 😂

Reactions: 1
I can't imagine he has to try THAT hard. Knickers will drop before he's finished saying 'hi'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s so endearing. I think he could charm the pants off anyone.

Am I the only one who doesn’t think he’s actually as confident as we all think he is?

Towards the end when he’s fingering his neck I can’t 🥵

someone take my phone off me please

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who doesn’t think he’s actually as confident as we all think he is?
I think this is partly why he sometimes looks awkward and uncomfortable in pap shots.

The videos when he is in the dressing room or mucking about with team mates he is clearly at ease and therefore gives off a more confident vibe

Reactions: 5
So looks like Jack will probably consider moving?

He would have told them his decision by now

I think this is partly why he sometimes looks awkward and uncomfortable in pap shots.

The videos when he is in the dressing room or mucking about with team mates he is clearly at ease and therefore gives off a more confident vibe
I just think okay he may duck about with girls but essentially he’s been with the same person for the longest time. There is a difference between shagging about and having something about you long enough to sustain something new for longer than a night 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I know what you mean, he's not that sort of full-of-himself arrogant confidence. He can be a bit self-deprecating and seems very down to earth which is part of his charm. Seeing his interactions with people I do think he's got that sort of giggle-inducing knicker-dampening je ne sais quoi though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A couple of my lad mates met him on Holiday a while ago... Apparently, he is charming as duck, spent time chatting to them all, got them a round of drinks, spoke to mates at home on facetime, spent ages just being an all round good guy. hnnnngggg jealous of every single one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.