Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's gotta be due a Calvin Klein campaign or at least a sexy, scantily-clad magazine spread soon once this transfer stuff dies down. I'd like to see more of his modelling skills, with less clothes
Calvin klein campaign🥵🥵 good lord yes please.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He's gotta be due a Calvin Klein campaign or at least a sexy, scantily-clad magazine spread soon once this transfer stuff dies down. I'd like to see more of his modelling skills, with less clothes
Oh my yes he certainly does 🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 1
Long time Tattle lurker here.
Today is my first confession that I, at 36 years old, am completely obsessed with Jack's thighs.

Oh my GOD, that feels so good to finally get that off my chest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Today is my first confession that I, at 36 years old, am completely obsessed with Jack's thighs.

Welcome to the cult. Your an official member now 🤣

Reactions: 2

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Welcome. Just so you know there is no way of leaving now. This is it for you.

9hr screen time on your phone just from refreshing these threads. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely can’t believe I’ve been out all day and STILL nothing has happened. Why am I so invested in this ffs

Reactions: 4
Tattle was supposed to be my thirsting after too young for me footballers safe space. Urgh. My Name is Scarry and I've been a jackaholic for far too many years. Also A Lifelong Villa Supporter and Holte end Season Ticket Holder. I used a GIF of Jack to announce I was having my baby and if he leaves us I will cry in to an effigy of Quadzilla himself. Nice to meet all you and escape from the family bloggers drama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Have some photos because of bored of hearing about the transfer 😂😂
We need more pictures of him I'm getting withdrawals.

However because these pictures haven't been put up yet.
View attachment 694924

Tattle was supposed to be my thirsting after too young for me footballers safe space. Urgh. My Name is Scarry and I've been a jackaholic for far too many years. Also A Lifelong Villa Supporter and Holte end Season Ticket Holder. I used a GIF of Jack to announce I was having my baby and if he leaves us I will cry in to an effigy of Quadzilla himself. Nice to meet all you and escape from the family bloggers drama
Welcome to the cult your never aloud to leave. 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.