Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen667

VIP Member
The abuse is ridiculous. He stayed with the club when they were relegated and helped them back to the prem - Villa are on the up but they're not serious title or European cup contenders. It will die down though.

Reactions: 7

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m sorry but how have I never seen the pictures of him turning up at court last year?! Wtf, he looks unreal 😍🤯

Timefortea93

VIP Member
This is the worry, Villa have protected and looked after him a lot over the years. Hope Man City do the same for him.
Yeah I really hope man city protect him like villa did but I also hope he don't go of the rails (be good tea if he did).

I'm not claiming to know much about their situation but I personally would have wanted to be with my boyfriend tonight instead of being out drinking. Considering tomorrow he's likely to become the premier leagues most expensive ever player! 🤷‍♀️
Can't agree with youmore why isn't she with him while this is all going on. Same with him doesn't he want his gf there when this is happening is a huge thing something your share with your family and partner. They relationship really does confuse me

cbfit

Chatty Member
the oil club and plastic fans thing annoys me, ive been a season ticket since 1993 so been there through it all, for me it comes from bitterness that its not their club and that the so called establishment have been ruffled but oh well. ill still be following my team whether or not they had money been through the leagues with them.
my fave is the 'it's arab money from the middle east' from the villa fans. your owner is an arab as well? so what now? :ROFLMAO:

Megan, Fern & Anouska will always be the iconic trio of wags in my opinion, they are genuinely friends which is nice to see
i love them so much - they seem like solid friends who stick by one another! i think it would be hard for any WAG to be welcomed into the fold, their friendships go back a long time and I think they would protect their peace a lot - they've proved it by how they've completely shut out Olivia!

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
No disrespect to the England team , but why were the wags singing Southgate your the one last night when euros is over and we didn’t bring it home , don’t get me wrong the lads made history and does us all proud ?
And was that mark Wright in their video

wish I was going by Tv will do 😂😂

how do I ask my partner if I can watch the city match when he supports chelsea 😂😂
probs to let the whole of alberts schloss know that they’re #WAGS

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I don’t understand how anyone would think he would stay. Honestly snatch City’s hand off. He has progressed over the last year quicker than Villa have and it’s that simple. Villa are at least two/three years behind the likes of City in vying for top 6 and CL

Reactions: 6

cbfit

Chatty Member
gonna rock up at the etihad every home match and offer my hair braiding skills up

• Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
i’m sick of this transfer saga so god only knows how she feels! let the girl have some fun. i’d be doing the same thing 🤣 p.sure he will be locked in a hotel room somewhere to prevent being papped or seen! sounds boring to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Locked in a room with JG now that sounds like heaven not boring

• Heart
  • Haha
Sky just said they have seen him in training and security is tighter today 😂😂😂

All I wanna know is if he has a doppelgänger somewhere can they hit me up? Hopefully not just a doppelgänger in the looks but also the fat bank account pls 🙏

And no, I don’t mean you Matty Cash. BACK OFF POUNDLAND GREALISH
Oh come on! Do Matty Cash for a laugh and report back to us. 🙏🏻
Call him ‘Jack’ whilst you are getting down and dirty with him and see if it puts him off or makes him, y’know, ‘finish’ 🤣

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Long time Tattle lurker here.
Today is my first confession that I, at 36 years old, am completely obsessed with Jack's thighs.

Oh my GOD, that feels so good to finally get that off my chest
Welcome. Just so you know there is no way of leaving now. This is it for you.

9hr screen time on your phone just from refreshing these threads. 😂😂

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
I'm not exactly an expert on transfers but have any of them ever been this weird? People just literally seem to be making shit up left, right and centre. Not to mention Aston Villa seem to be weird about the whole thing - public training in London??? I don't get any of this.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I can see it all now Jack grealish in hotel room 😂😂😂

I’m just here for training pics
'Jack grealish missing we believe it might be his tattle cult who have taken him after he has won his first medal they wanted to celebrate with him'

• Haha
  • Heart

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
The silence from Villa is why I think he’s gone. I’m just sad that despite “the big 6” trying to do the super league last season they are still buying the league and leaving other clubs a million miles away it’s not right.

• Haha