Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon12

Chatty Member
You lot 😂 had the ick not only half an hour ago and you start posting stuff like this

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
sat here waiting for all the tea lol, should be really be going for a nap but think coffee is going to be my best friend today

• Haha

ashhhy

This is the tea I’m here for! I’m sitting waiting for my nails done and literally biting my lip to stop me laughing out loud. I’m sure we could all teach him a thing or two

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
Theirs some tension on here today ain’t they let’s all remember what we joined this thread , from what I read Sasha will never beeen queen wag or in the line light , jack with go over board and do some stupid stuff but we all love him and his sexy legs

Timefortea93

VIP Member
It wasn't a one night stand she said they had sex 6 times in the space of a month and he would have 100% carried on hooking up according to her, but I think she done the right thing by sort of ghosting him she would 9have gotten her heart broken for sure, thank you she is great now! Recently engaged to a great guy- not a footballer 😂
Woop go girl getting the better guy.and yeah she defo did the right thing nothing was going to come from it.

👀👀 well damn 6 times in a month and that's only with her. 😅think your friend definitely needs to join this is the type of tea we all need right now.

Angelcake80

Can she confirm our suspicions re trouser snake size? Also did he use a condom? 'Cos he doesn't and is a big shagger then he is going to get some girl knocked up before long (if he hasn't already)
Oo yes this is the information we need how big and think is he really.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I see we have some bitter villa fans today. Totally understand why they are hurt but it’s not the fault of man city or their fans so how about direct your anger elsewhere, maybe at the source, and not on this thread? Wishing for someone to go off the rails is odd behavior 🤯 I think he will be fine under Pep, his relationship with his players is not just on the field but off so hopefully he can build a good relationship with jack!

• Heart

noobie123

Can't bloody keep up with this thread! 🙈 So apologies if this has already been posted but just saw it on Facebook 😍
I’d like to think Sasha was the one behind this post since she works for boohoo… and not a whole load of her work friends who also want her man 😭😣

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Little bit more tea.. friend said he kisses like a washing machine 😂🤦‍♀️ super sloppy but whatever floats your boat 😉 obviously we all know by the pics he's PACKING.. great stamina but inexperienced and he really likes his balls being played with

Sorry guys can't keep up with the notifications jheeze this thread is busy haha and someone asked when my friend was seeing him it was end of 2019
Oh my god I didn’t think I could get anymore sexually frustrated today. Know what I’m doing tonight. So fucking jealous don’t even care if he’s a selfish sloppy slag

• Haha