Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
crying at this because it would have been full of stoic northerners with no airs or graces who couldn't give a flying fuck if they're WAGS or not :ROFLMAO:

i don't have a season ticket but have access to a fair few (whole family are blues) so i'm either going to steal theirs to go and watch the games or get my own - i'm a cityzens matchday member so can get them easily! i wanna go the chelsea match 100% - for obvious reasons 👀
Omg just been looking at the Chelsea match! Mason mount 😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

BDY_97

VIP Member
I honestly give him a year at city
Don’t be ridiculous 😭 he’s not gonna leave his boyhood club for £100m to only play one year at city. It’s obvious a lot of people on this thread aren’t football fans (which is fine) as that’s not how things work

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Little bit more tea.. friend said he kisses like a washing machine 😂🤦‍♀️ super sloppy but whatever floats your boat 😉 obviously we all know by the pics he's PACKING.. great stamina but inexperienced and he really likes his balls being played with
I think I just died at the last bit 🤣🤣. I'm still happy to play with them balls 😅

I'm really interested was it just hooking up or more??

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
Tbh I think fans have the right to be angry, you can't boast about the club and its future and then abandoned ship at the first chance of getting a medal.

I'll be honest I had no interest in football but was looking forward to supporting him and his team. Him moving to city isn't giving me that same level of attention

We shall see what happens
Seriously - people need to get real if they think there's any loyalty in football. I think he should do what's best for him and he obviously wants a shot at the big time. Good for him.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
The silence from Villa is why I think he’s gone. I’m just sad that despite “the big 6” trying to do the super league last season they are still buying the league and leaving other clubs a million miles away it’s not right.
It just makes the PL boring. Remember the excitement when Leicester came out of nowhere. At some point surely a spending cap will come into play across the board to even up the playing field slightly.

I know a spending cap won’t happen at all because money talks, but I can hope.

cornflower

VIP Member

Anyway (edited to add: I didn’t mean to insert this right in the middle of a number of emotional posts sorry!), a small compilation of sex face moments we might’ve not seen for a day or so

Last edited:
  • Heart

Timefortea93

VIP Member
ill try lol, im glad seasons back up needed football back to take over my life again home and away. its funny actually i went to same school as john stones as my mum is from barnsley although im a couple years older than him.

fodens injured so doubt hes there
Ahh thank you so much. 😁.

Screenshot_20210804-234746_Tumblr.jpg

🥵🥵

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
I think there’s a clear divide on this thread of people who actually know about football and people that don’t.
To be fair most people on here hadnt heard of Jack until 6 weeks ago and for most it wasn’t about his football.

jade1818

VIP Member
Wow this is steamy with horny women tonight but I don’t blame u honestly I would hope he likes really rough sex tbh and hope his bit like mr grey 🥵🥵🥵

BDY_97

VIP Member
I actually respect him for leaving and trying something new, it would have been very easy for him to just stay and villa but he was never gonna win anything as long as he did

cbfit

Chatty Member
I'm coventry 😭😭 so anyone going to game must get pictures for people who can't go
i'm spitting distance from the etihad and go regularly - always out in manchester. believe me, the phone will be out if I ever spot him :ROFLMAO:

Me becoming the plane that will take Jack to Manchester as I know it’s the only way I’m going to get him to ride me

View attachment 696177
this might be my favourite post ever to grace tattle. when I tell you I am HOWLING.

• Haha
  • Heart