Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Thought he's already in Manchester....
Sky just said they have seen him in training and security is tighter today 😂😂😂

All I wanna know is if he has a doppelgänger somewhere can they hit me up? Hopefully not just a doppelgänger in the looks but also the fat bank account pls 🙏

And no, I don’t mean you Matty Cash. BACK OFF POUNDLAND GREALISH

• Haha
Reactions: 8

noobie123

Jack’s been back & fourth to Manchester all day today I don’t blame the fella for getting the plane after all the driving

🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

BDY_97

VIP Member
I'm not claiming to know much about their situation but I personally would have wanted to be with my boyfriend tonight instead of being out drinking. Considering tomorrow he's likely to become the premier leagues most expensive ever player! 🤷‍♀️
He’s probably doing a lot of business stuff and traveling back and forth to places, let the poor girl live 😂 he’s signing a football contract not being led to his death

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
This is just like some sort of addiction support group! Love you girls! I too am addicted to Jack and let this be my confession 😂
Although I would like to also register my extreme disgust with any of those ridiculous teenagers giving Sasha grief/death threats it’s one thing to have some harmless banter/escapism on here but quite another to be abusing the poor girl - they ought to be ashamed !
I agree!! I cannot condone any behaviour like that.
I like that this thread is anonymous, abit of harmless fun. No ones getting hurt, no one takes things too far
Our own little fan base

cbfit

Chatty Member
not even 24 hours have passed and we’re halfway through another thread 🤣🤣🤣 be on thread 10 by the time he’s announced as a city player 🤣

• Haha

HoGi

VIP Member
Anyone else scrolling past all the football chat, as you're just here for the pictures 🤣

• Haha

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
Villa fans on Twitter are already giving Jack so much stick, I feel bad for him. I do understand it must be so hard for them to see him leaving after he’s declared his love for the club, but you can’t hate Jack for being ambitious. He deserves to be winning trophies, playing on the big stage in CL etc and as great as Villa are, they’re not at that level yet

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m screaming at the fact he could win a trophy at his first match with city 😭

This tweet has also killed me 😭 as if he’s just chilling in Florida and not turning up to work

• Haha
  • Wow

Jen667

VIP Member
At least he'll still be playing in England. Imagine if he went to a European club...we'd all have to quit our jobs and move

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
View attachment 694946
Looks sooooo fit here with his floppy hair and tan (sorry I cropped out as much of the other guy as I could but didn’t want to crop JG’s knee out as the ripped jeans make me 🤤)
Ollie gotta get his fat head into everything🙄

Anyone else like how JG wears a ring on his little finger? I’m heart eyes for literally anything.

My bar is low

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Would love to know what his moves are when chatting someone up, does he just play the I'm a footballer card or does he have some actual game.