Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I put in a new thread title suggestion or is it too early?

Jack Grealish #7 - About to become City’s new toy, forever and always tattles favourite playboy
This is so awesome, I love it!

First post, I've been lurking and loving this thread since the Euros, I'm so far in its unreal 🤣🤣 I swear I have never fancied any man so much!!
Thanks for keeping me entertained gang!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm in the canteen at work thinking about Jack Grealishs balls. God help me. How am I supposed to concentrate on work this afternoon 😫
im the same got a night shift in a and e tonight should really be going for a nap lol but cant seem to give up reading yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's so going to get an Insta model knocked up in next few months. Silly boy.

Reactions: 2
He will be drunk coked up shagging some one in a Manchester hotel next weeek and now I can’t keep up with the thread 😂😂

Apparently the announcement is today.
Time ? I need to not miss it this thread is getting good

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He will be drunk coked up shagging some one in a Manchester hotel next weeek and now I can’t keep up with the thread 😂😂

Time ? I need to not miss it this thread is getting good
Haha might be more than one 😅. I seriously hope thwre is no drugs tho big fat no no from me 😅.

This thread has just got even better with @Angelcake805 involved now

This is the tea I’m here for! I’m sitting waiting for my nails done and literally biting my lip to stop me laughing out loud. I’m sure we could all teach him a thing or two

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha might be more than one 😅. I seriously hope thwre is no drugs tho big fat no no from me 😅.

This thread has just got even better with @Angelcake805 involved now
I hope theirs no drugs but I can see it and possibly 2 or theee girls can see him Foden and a bunch of girls all in a room

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My fear with the bulge was that it was all bollock. I've been fooled that way before. Pleased to have it otherwise confirmed. I MUST DO SOME bleeping WORK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope theirs no drugs but I can see it and possibly 2 or theee girls can see him Foden and a bunch of girls all in a room
Bloody hell remember what happend to foden whwn he was sent home he now has jack there good lord there is gonna be so many orgys in Manchester now

My fear with the bulge was that it was all bollock. I've been fooled that way before. Pleased to have it otherwise confirmed. I MUST DO SOME bleeping WORK
I still want proof 😅🍆 that bulge should be seen.

Bloody hell remember what happend to foden whwn he was sent home he now has jack there good lord there is gonna be so many orgys in Manchester now

I still want proof 😅🍆 that bulge should be seen.
yeah got send home didn’t he a missed game the bloody head and I know theirs going to be riots 😂😂😂

Bloody hell this is a faff!! I’ve signed my dad up as a match day member but he can only book one ticket if I want to book now to go I have to sign myself up as a match day citizen too!! Is it worth it ladies??this is all going to make me poor 😭😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.