Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can teach him jade I'm up for it 😉😉.

Also there is another person saying they had a fling and I know you can't always take people word for things like this but there have way to many people saying they have had sex with him for it to be a lie.
See this just makes me ever hopeful that my time will come….oh hang on a minute he probably isn’t going to want to duck someone who is old enough to be his mum🤣🤣 unless he has a Rooney fetish🥴🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell this is a faff!! I’ve signed my dad up as a match day member but he can only book one ticket if I want to book now to go I have to sign myself up as a match day citizen too!! Is it worth it ladies??this is all going to make me poor 😭😂
to See hot mean sweaty in a football kit so worth it

Can someone start a new thread ready for when he moves to man city and any other tea we get.

I dont know how

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell this is a faff!! I’ve signed my dad up as a match day member but he can only book one ticket if I want to book now to go I have to sign myself up as a match day citizen too!! Is it worth it ladies??this is all going to make me poor 😭😂
ive found your issue, its because that particular game is currently limited to one ticket per supporter

Reactions: 1
ive found your issue, its because that particular game is currently limited to one ticket per supporter
Oh bloody hell!! So even if I got a match day citizenship I wouldn’t be able to book two at the same time? I’ve tried ringing them but nobody answers the bloody phone 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.