Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afraid to be the bearer of bad news but a good friend of mine had a fling with him and said he's selfish in bed.. loves sex but didn't care if she was satisfied.. that was a fair few years ago now though
Oh well that ain’t no bloody good is it

Oh well that ain’t no bloody good is it
We can teach him jade I'm up for it 😉😉.

Also there is another person saying they had a fling and I know you can't always take people word for things like this but there have way to many people saying they have had sex with him for it to be a lie.

Reactions: 1
We can teach him jade I'm up for it 😉😉.

Also there is another person saying they had a fling and I know you can't always take people word for things like this but there have way to many people saying they have had sex with him for it to be a lie.
Yeah we will teach him how it’s done , like me and him are they same age but I’ll put him in his place

ANGELCAKE805 COMING THROUGH WITH THE :coffee: WE LOVE 2 SEE IT!!!

any more goss?
🤣 Well my mate literally fell in love with him (not hard I would imagine) but he wasn't interested in anything apart from a hookup when he wanted, was very casual, she said he was lovely though a right charmer and down to earth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah we will teach him how it’s done , like me and him are they same age but I’ll put him in his place
Haha I'm 28 so totally fine.😅

I'm not even surprised he would be selfish in bed either that's what sad 😅😅 he would totally want you to go down but not him no way 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I've just discovered this thread been reading it most the morning 😂 I'm gunna text my mate see if she can give me any more tea to share with you all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Afraid to be the bearer of bad news but a good friend of mine had a fling with him and said he's selfish in bed.. loves sex but didn't care if she was satisfied.. that was a fair few years ago now though
Where have you been hiding @Angelcake805 😍 Swooping in with steaming hot tea ☕
Let’s hope he’s matured sexually.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha I'm 28 so totally fine.😅

I'm not even surprised he would be selfish in bed either that's what sad 😅😅 he would totally want you to go down but not him no way 🤣🤣
Oh ill go down on him anyway of the week 🥵🥵🥵.

I've just discovered this thread been reading it most the morning 😂 I'm gunna text my mate see if she can give me any more tea to share with you all
tell her to join and spill the ☕ 😂😂

Reactions: 3
🤣 Well my mate literally fell in love with him (not hard I would imagine) but he wasn't interested in anything apart from a hookup when he wanted, was very casual, she said he was lovely though a right charmer and down to earth
Ahhh 👀👀 charmed the pants of her which won't be hard for him that's for sure.

Not even surprised by wanted it on his terms.

Reactions: 4
hmmm interesting - did he ever mention the fact he was in a long term relationship?

Reactions: 4
This thread is about to get more interesting and I can’t wait , poor Sasha if she reads this and didn’t know
Way more interesting now and I'm living for it.
I mean she can't be shocked anymore by this it's happend way to many times. But I did think he was a more one night stand kinda guy never to see the same girl again but @Angelcake805 makes me think that was more than a one night stand for sure.

I also hope your friend was OK in the end

hmmm interesting - did he ever mention the fact he was in a long term relationship?

No he failed to mention that one 👀 reason why my mate stopped chatting to him because she was hearing about him being with Sasha from other sources, naughty boy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just as I’d hoped 🥰

Way more interesting now and I'm living for it.
I mean she can't be shocked anymore by this it's happend way to many times. But I did think he was a more one night stand kinda guy never to see the same girl again but @Angelcake805 makes me think that was more than a one night stand for sure.

I also hope your friend was OK in the end
no she knows it happensbut wonder if she new about @Angelcake805 friend course his aone night stand fucks then leave I imagine

Reactions: 2
Yesss girl bringing the ☕☕!!

is it bad I don’t even care he’s selfish in bed, as long as I had it 🤣🤣 I’d have to just pin the sod down

Reactions: 12
No he failed to mention that one 👀 reason why my mate stopped chatting to him because she was hearing about him being with Sasha from other sources, naughty boy
I mean come on guy we can't be shocked by that one bit. How long ago was this if yoy don't mind?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.