Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he failed to mention that one 👀 reason why my mate stopped chatting to him because she was hearing about him being with Sasha from other sources, naughty boy
Oooo he did the dirty he wouldn’t of mentioned it that’s him all over really hope your friend was okay

Reactions: 1
Way more interesting now and I'm living for it.
I mean she can't be shocked anymore by this it's happend way to many times. But I did think he was a more one night stand kinda guy never to see the same girl again but @Angelcake805 makes me think that was more than a one night stand for sure.

I also hope your friend was OK in the end

It wasn't a one night stand she said they had sex 6 times in the space of a month and he would have 100% carried on hooking up according to her, but I think she done the right thing by sort of ghosting him she would have gotten her heart broken for sure, thank you she is great now! Recently engaged to a great guy- not a footballer 😂

Reactions: 17
I mean come on guy we can't be shocked by that one bit. How long ago was this if yoy don't mind?
This is the gosss we need get the pop corn ready girls can see it making the sun next week 😂😂😂

It wasn't a one night stand she said they had sex 6 times in the space of a month and he would have 100% carried on hooking up according to her, but I think she done the right thing by sort of ghosting him she would have gotten her heart broken for sure, thank you she is great now! Recently engaged to a great guy- not a footballer 😂
mph I’m happy she stood up our jack the lad and has now met someone happy , I wouldn’t want jack lomg term because the way he treats Sasha a one night stand will do me fine

Reactions: 2
sat here waiting for all the tea lol, should be really be going for a nap but think coffee is going to be my best friend today

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Angelcake80
Can she confirm our suspicions re trouser snake size? Also did he use a condom? 'Cos he doesn't and is a big shagger then he is going to get some girl knocked up before long (if he hasn't already)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It wasn't a one night stand she said they had sex 6 times in the space of a month and he would have 100% carried on hooking up according to her, but I think she done the right thing by sort of ghosting him she would 9have gotten her heart broken for sure, thank you she is great now! Recently engaged to a great guy- not a footballer 😂
Woop go girl getting the better guy.and yeah she defo did the right thing nothing was going to come from it.

👀👀 well damn 6 times in a month and that's only with her. 😅think your friend definitely needs to join this is the type of tea we all need right now.

Angelcake80

Can she confirm our suspicions re trouser snake size? Also did he use a condom? 'Cos he doesn't and is a big shagger then he is going to get some girl knocked up before long (if he hasn't already)
Oo yes this is the information we need how big and think is he really.

Reactions: 5
Not saying I don’t believe the gossip but just a reminder to take everything on these threads with a pinch of salt. Many people have been exposed for lying and bringing fake ☕ on the footballer&wag thread, would love for it to be true though 😂

Reactions: 8
Did she sign an NDA.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Little bit more tea.. friend said he kisses like a washing machine 😂🤦‍♀️ super sloppy but whatever floats your boat 😉 obviously we all know by the pics he's PACKING.. great stamina but inexperienced and he really likes his balls being played with

Sorry guys can't keep up with the notifications jheeze this thread is busy haha and someone asked when my friend was seeing him it was end of 2019

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Little bit more tea.. friend said he kisses like a washing machine 😂🤦‍♀️ super sloppy but whatever floats your boat 😉 obviously we all know by the pics he's PACKING.. great stamina but inexperienced and he really likes his balls being played with
I could work with all of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I just died at the last bit 🤣🤣. I'm still happy to play with them balls 😅

I'm really interested was it just hooking up or more??

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sorry guys can't keep up with the notifications jheeze this thread is busy haha and someone asked when my friend was seeing him it was end of 2019
All of that sounds good to me!

Reactions: 3

oh no not washing machine syndrome 😩 I’ll play with his balls anytime 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Angelcake80

Someone on one of the earlier footie threads said he didn't use condoms with one of her friends......

Reactions: 2
Angelcake80

Trouser snake confirmation!! She said a few times they used a condoms and a few times they didn't 🤦‍♀️I'm very surprised he hasnt got any secret babies tbh

Reactions: 11
I'm in the canteen at work thinking about Jack Grealishs balls. God help me. How am I supposed to concentrate on work this afternoon 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.