Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon12

Chatty Member
That could still happen Villa haven’t said a word on the situation they said before he wanted to see the ambition before staying and they are proving they have that with the signings, our owners are also loaded and don’t need the money from the sale. wishful thinking but you never know, football is a funny world.
Nah I think he's gone, doubt they would have made signings otherwise

jade1818

VIP Member
Hopefully we will find out today. , I wanna stick to my gut but more times I see things I can see him leaving but not changing my mind yet

cbfit

Chatty Member
excessive drinking, drugs and sunbeds on the reg

Hope he doesn't change and become too filtered. He seems like he has an innocence to him, pretty but dumb kind of vibe. What other footballer runs around a pitch popping bubbles.
he hasn’t got the brains to become filtered. he’s 100% a himbo.

anon12

Chatty Member
Genuine question for those of you that know your football stuff - is this actually a good move for him? From what I've read here, it sounds a bit dicey if he's moving to a team that is constantly being rotated. Interestingly, it doesn't seem like they have a no.10 at the moment?? Sorry if I'm wrong - I literally know nothing about football :LOL:
In a way its good as he will learn from the others but I honestly don't think he will have the same love for City that he has for Villa

People are being so nasty saying that their dead to him why does football always turn men in to such twats
Explains why mens minds are always focused on one thing 😂 literally I've not had anything on my mind other than this transfer

I personally think he should have waited until after the world cup but who knows if he'll get the opportunity again. Laugh if another club snatches him up

jade1818

VIP Member
It’s going to hit him hard I think and bet he knows it , sitting on his phone watching all the shot being said about him

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
His star is going to go into the stratosphere now. I hope he's got the strength of character to deal with it - and a good team around him. Hope he doesn't go all George Best on us
This is the worry, Villa have protected and looked after him a lot over the years. Hope Man City do the same for him.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I don't believe the rumours he's at training - all week we've had content from the training ground and pictures uploaded - today we've had nothing
No know I really don't know what to believe anymore. Is he in Manchester or at training. If he is at training I'm glad it closed to the public it should have always been he's would of get so much abuse if fans could of seen him train today.

anon12

Chatty Member
It’s gotta be wrapped up by the end of this week. Whats actually taking so long?? 😩 Jack put me out of my misery please
I know its not my place but do we think he's gonna be happy if he moves? Like he won't be captain, he won't be playing every game,

Idk what turned his head

Cosmicquestions

Don't know about you all but im feeling really down about him moving. You know that feeling when you think someone cares about you but you realise they don't and still end up leaving? Honestly can't imagine how long term fans must be feeling (yes I'm probably over exaggerating)

Actually so mad at AV for having everything so public and giving fans false hope of him staying

Starting to think the club might have been the ones to encourage him to go.
I would be too, but change is often good for people even though it feels shit at the time. He must care about AV - he’s been there so long and achieved so much with them. It can’t be an easy time for the club that he is possibly going.
Imagine him coming back as a chiselled 40 year old with excellent hair & coaching them 😂

It’s also possible he might go a bit off the rails/ past his peak with the hype (hope not) and the £100mill is going to look crazy this time next year. Anything is possible though I guess.

The training thing is shit - it probably seemed like a good pr thing at the time but has raised expectations & hype massively.
I had money left in a bookies account after a random bet last year and put a tenner on him staying - I think that tenner is not coming back to me 😂😂