Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Tbh I think fans have the right to be angry, you can't boast about the club and its future and then abandoned ship at the first chance of getting a medal.

I'll be honest I had no interest in football but was looking forward to supporting him and his team. Him moving to city isn't giving me that same level of attention

We shall see what happens
Honestly I think he’s wanted to go sooner but the offers from Spurs and Man U over the last two transfer windows were laughable.

This isn’t a surprise, or it shouldn’t be, because the chatter has been there for a while.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
I wish they would just announce if he’s staying or not🤷🏻‍♀️. I don’t see why it’s dragging so much unless a new contract has been written up (don’t take my word I have no idea it’s just thought) or he hasn’t made a decision yet. Feels like such a PR Stunt 🙃

loveheartlipsxo

I love how this thread has got seemingly got 3 kinds of posters, villa fans gutted he's leaving, man city fans who are happy he is joining their plastic oil club and horny women who are not bothered either way 😂
I keep seeing people say plastic or oil club what does that mean ???

jade1818

VIP Member
Bloody hell remember what happend to foden whwn he was sent home he now has jack there good lord there is gonna be so many orgys in Manchester now

I still want proof 😅🍆 that bulge should be seen.
yeah got send home didn’t he a missed game the bloody dickhead and I know theirs going to be riots 😂😂😂

anon12

Chatty Member
The silence from Villa is why I think he’s gone. I’m just sad that despite “the big 6” trying to do the super league last season they are still buying the league and leaving other clubs a million miles away it’s not right.
This is worse than heartbreak 😭

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
The only thing that makes me wonder is the fact that villa haven’t posted anything about Jack being back in training and vice versa. Both have been virtually silent up to now..

jade1818

VIP Member
Is it weird I’m sitting here thinking I’ll hope he’ll be alright at city and settle in well and make friends. Feel quite protective over him 🤣 never mind the fact he’s a millionaire and I’m skint with real world worries to think about 🥴
no I feel like that to I’m sad his leaving , I’m still sayi his staying because I don’t wanna belive it just yet 😂😂

jade1818

VIP Member
anyone find it a bit odd that the queen wag isnt going to be there for the contract signing of his move, ive seen a few city players sign deals and there other halfs/family tend to be there especially with it common knowledge of who she is, still looks like shes going to be in the back room lol
She ain’t going to be in his spotlight she’ll probably be to hang over when she signs can’t see him offering to take her either tbh

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
She ain’t going to be in his spotlight she’ll probably be to hang over when she signs can’t see him offering to take her either tbh
hes ment to have signed the contract tonight thats why i said it lol its just ment to be the medical tommorow. plus i dont think he would neither lol

jade1818

VIP Member
I don’t see Sasha fitting in with many of the city wags, she knows Annie from the euros and she might become friendly with Taylor ward (mahrez’s fiancé) but I really can’t see her being besties with Michele de bruyne, Sara botella etc 😂
Oh no way Will that happen shes never going to be high up like all of the wags she’s what I call a wannabe wag