Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
It’s tough especially when less than a year ago he was saying my city my club my home, feels like a kick in the teeth. He knows the way the fans work and has openly disliked city so it’s even tougher that he’s going somewhere he has no emotion for.
When has he openly disliked city?

daisyset

Chatty Member
Amazing isn’t he like genuinely one of the nicest lads ever 😭 you just know he’d look after you in more ways than one
I know right!! he just seems so kind and sweet and a good decent man (and he can take care of me any day)

jade1818

VIP Member
In a way its good as he will learn from the others but I honestly don't think he will have the same love for City that he has for Villa

Explains why mens minds are always focused on one thing 😂 literally I've not had anything on my mind other than this transfer

I personally think he should have waited until after the world cup but who knows if he'll get the opportunity again. Laugh if another club snatches him up
I think we can take from this that football has changed from the days of Gerrard, Scholes, etc. Loyalty doesn’t play as much of a factor as it used to unfortunately. Players want to have a shot at winning things & playing alongside the best on the biggest stages. I don’t believe anybody should be crucified for that

I think he should of waited but his done what’s best for him though I think I’m just said he won’t be captain no more lol

cbfit

Chatty Member
Genuine question for those of you that know your football stuff - is this actually a good move for him? From what I've read here, it sounds a bit dicey if he's moving to a team that is constantly being rotated. Interestingly, it doesn't seem like they have a no.10 at the moment?? Sorry if I'm wrong - I literally know nothing about football :LOL:
yes - he's now at the stage in his career where he is starting to outgrow villa - his game will develop a lot more under the guidance from pep and not to mention working alongside the world class talent city have on their team. I highly doubt they will give him the no.10 shirt but wonders never cease! city already have amazing strength in depth in midfield - i think de bryune will play in the number 10 spot and grealish will play in a deeper position.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
From what I can gather from stuff I’ve seen online phils girlfriend doesn’t seem interested in social media/wag life so not sure what they’ll have in common. Can’t imagine her wanting a vlog camera in her face when she doesn’t even have any public socials

Oooh part of me thinks they might wait and play him in the first premier league match instead like his big debut. He might still be there tho supporting/watching how the team work together etc

Watch along party on here then ladies 👀😍
Hell yeah I'm watching 😁. Anybody going?

unofficialtea

VIP Member
Genuine question for those of you that know your football stuff - is this actually a good move for him? From what I've read here, it sounds a bit dicey if he's moving to a team that is constantly being rotated. Interestingly, it doesn't seem like they have a no.10 at the moment?? Sorry if I'm wrong - I literally know nothing about football :LOL:
Yes it’s a great move for him. He gets to work with one of the best coaches around and will definitely get at least one trophy - they win the league cup every year 😂. And will most likely challenge for the league and CL.

City fans does he replaces Bernardo Silva’s role???? Where will he play?

It’s not good for the rest of the league as they are now more formidable 😔. If they get Kane as well it’s over for everyone else.