Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalanded

VIP Member
I find the silence from Aston Villa so strange though they have literally acted as if it isn’t happening still haven’t even formally accepted the offer. Weird.
Honestly, they've looked like such amateurs over the past couple of days, it's embarrassing.

jade1818

VIP Member
Bloody hell this is a faff!! I’ve signed my dad up as a match day member but he can only book one ticket if I want to book now to go I have to sign myself up as a match day citizen too!! Is it worth it ladies??this is all going to make me poor 😭😂
to See hot mean sweaty in a football kit so worth it

anon12

Chatty Member
No ones said that, but at least he has a real shot at winning them. Hope you’re not referring to Jack as arrogant as I feel like he has dealt with the whole thing well
I think people feel like he's taking the easy route to winning medals and trophies but who knows

jade1818

VIP Member
They don't really include her in the videos lol they quickly move past her. 😅. Because all the other wags people and the partners have all said they sre together but still nothing from Jack 😅
his the only one that hides he has a girlfriend it’s just bloody bizarre

BDY_97

VIP Member
where do i find the wag video?

Hes deffo playing some of the game on sunday one journalist is saying so defiantly looking forward to seeing him in the city kit
I wouldn’t believe that tbh. Pep has said he most likely won’t play any of his players who made it far in the euros so I can’t see Sterling, stones, Walker or grealish playing so soon

anon12

Chatty Member
You Are A Plastic Oil Club.

Fact.
Im not going to get political and all that but don't exactly agree with the way they finance. Pretty sure that oil money also comes from other middle Eastern countries.

Anyway let's not cause any arguments on here

jade1818

VIP Member
Because they were on a night out having a laugh and the song came on? Obviously they are gonna sing it.

The thing that makes me laugh about these villa fans is a few days ago when they thought jack was staying he was a club legend and had done so much for them. But now that he’s gone all of a sudden they are saying he was never that good anyway and was overrated 😭 of course you can be annoyed that he’s leaving but there’s no way you can erase everything he has done for that club, I highly doubt they would be where they are now without him.
Silly how people opinions change of people just like that he done good for the club to Get them where they are he is and always will be a legend

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t believe that tbh. Pep has said he most likely won’t play any of his players who made it far in the euros so I can’t see Sterling, stones, Walker or grealish playing so soon
to be honest ive seen it happen when walker signed he went straight in, its not saying hes starting just will play a part. also can very much see walker starting as we dont have a right back

anon12

Chatty Member
Don’t be ridiculous 😭 he’s not gonna leave his boyhood club for £100m to only play one year at city. It’s obvious a lot of people on this thread aren’t football fans (which is fine) as that’s not how things work
Lol just going by his old tweets