Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
Where was he this morning if he's flying to Manchester now?
He was with the team at the hotel in london, confirmed by Sky. Sky then reported earlier this afternoon a plane had been booked for him today to go to Manchester

anon12

Chatty Member
Honestly I think he’s wanted to go sooner but the offers from Spurs and Man U over the last two transfer windows were laughable.

This isn’t a surprise, or it shouldn’t be, because the chatter has been there for a while.
He seems to love United. Odd why he didn't push for a deal back then

Honestly, they've looked like such amateurs over the past couple of days, it's embarrassing.
Reckon their trying to drag things out in the hope that he might change his mind

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
Tbf there is nothing to say that an agreement is close - at the moment they are still negotiating and if it can’t be reached, then he will sign the villa contract it’s as simple as that. With this being such a massive transfer literally anything could happen at this point. I’m not sure why some of our fans are 100% confident that he signs, because if he doesn’t we are going to look so stupid.

jade1818

VIP Member
I would love McGinn to be a tattler confessing his love for Jack

Bloody hell Tattle I Seem like a crazy person
lol I reckon they all read here or jack shows them and they have a right giggle

jade1818

VIP Member
I know its not my place but do we think he's gonna be happy if he moves? Like he won't be captain, he won't be playing every game,

Idk what turned his head
That’s why it makes me thinks he ain’t going but because he wants the trophies and that

Geexoxo

VIP Member
also just having logged in it seems certain tickets are still matchday citzens only but will probably change to general sale closer to date, i can log out and go and purchase norwich and southampton but the bigger games seem to be matchday citzens only...

sorry if that seems a load of ramble
Sorry to keep side tracking from us all thirsting for Jack but what’s a good area to sit in at etihad x