Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
I'm not exactly an expert on transfers but have any of them ever been this weird? People just literally seem to be making shit up left, right and centre. Not to mention Aston Villa seem to be weird about the whole thing - public training in London??? I don't get any of this.
I never seem so many articles but think this is a big one that’s why theirs been so much speculation

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Ooo are you. We I ask for JG pic and any of john stone please 🤣🤣
ill try lol, im glad seasons back up needed football back to take over my life again home and away. its funny actually i went to same school as john stones as my mum is from barnsley although im a couple years older than him.

omg what a thread name 💕❤🥵🍆🍆🍆🥵🥵🥵😈😈

and Phil foden for me please 😂😂
fodens injured so doubt hes there

BDY_97

VIP Member
No disrespect to the England team , but why were the wags singing Southgate your the one last night when euros is over and we didn’t bring it home , don’t get me wrong the lads made history and does us all proud ?
And was that mark Wright in their video

wish I was going by Tv will do 😂😂

how do I ask my partner if I can watch the city match when he supports chelsea 😂😂
Because they were on a night out having a laugh and the song came on? Obviously they are gonna sing it.

The thing that makes me laugh about these villa fans is a few days ago when they thought jack was staying he was a club legend and had done so much for them. But now that he’s gone all of a sudden they are saying he was never that good anyway and was overrated 😭 of course you can be annoyed that he’s leaving but there’s no way you can erase everything he has done for that club, I highly doubt they would be where they are now without him.

lalalanded

VIP Member
Would love to know who makes operational decisions at Aston Villa because 'let's book a hotel on the outskirts of London where fans can hassle the players under intense media scrutiny' is not the one!!! Having said that it was probably booked months in advance but still - very bad decision!