Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveheartlipsxo

where do i find the wag video?

Hes deffo playing some of the game on sunday one journalist is saying so defiantly looking forward to seeing him in the city kit
I don’t know why everyone’s ignoring where to find wag content haha but daisy maguire on insta is what I’ve found! Not sure how she’s related to Harry ? Sister? Sister in law? Idk yeah but watch her story x

Geexoxo

VIP Member
also just having logged in it seems certain tickets are still matchday citzens only but will probably change to general sale closer to date, i can log out and go and purchase norwich and southampton but the bigger games seem to be matchday citzens only...

sorry if that seems a load of ramble
Nooo makes perfect sense everything you’ve said thanks so much!! When me and dad spoke about it we sort of decided we wanted to try and get tickets for the last match of the premier league (this was before all this Grealish stuff became a big thing) and they’re still saying match day citizen only but obvs I don’t wanna risk missing out. I’ve had a look and it seems you can gift somebody a match day citizenship so might gift it to my dad so it’s all in his name and then we can book tickets ASAP rather than risk the wait 😂

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
crying at this because it would have been full of stoic northerners with no airs or graces who couldn't give a flying fuck if they're WAGS or not :ROFLMAO:

i don't have a season ticket but have access to a fair few (whole family are blues) so i'm either going to steal theirs to go and watch the games or get my own - i'm a cityzens matchday member so can get them easily! i wanna go the chelsea match 100% - for obvious reasons 👀
im just hoping villa do well this season and city win the league as i dont want to be in a situation where jack grealish could end up relegating villa. so positive thoughts towards them and there signing s doing well hopefully city win league and villa are safe.

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Hes been there his whole life, maybe they thought its time to let him move on?

Just mad about how this has all played out tbh

Yeah I agree about the public training - idk to me its just really odd
So they can say they have done everything to keep him in reality he has been sitting out training and doing it alone but because they are showing him there everyday it’s giving fans false hope. They all think he is training in the group when he isn’t.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
where do i find the wag video?

Hes deffo playing some of the game on sunday one journalist is saying so defiantly looking forward to seeing him in the city kit

Last edited:

anon12

Chatty Member
I would have thought Villa would reject the bids but think Jack made his intention obvious

So they can say they have done everything to keep him in reality he has been sitting out training and doing it alone but because they are showing him there everyday it’s giving fans false hope. They all think he is training in the group when he isn’t.
Exactly, deffo must impact the rest of the team if they know. Though they all looked pretty happy and calm in training pics