Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was flight CL35 which left from London and has now landed at Manchester Airport

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wait what? I thought he was in Manchester this morning then had training in the afternoon 🤣🤣. I feel like we should just be the reporters tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else scrolling past all the football chat, as you're just here for the pictures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s going to hit him hard I think and bet he knows it , sitting on his phone watching all the shot being said about him

the sun is out in manchester and grealish is about to be signed. what a day to be city fan 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He won’t give a duck. It’s fickle.
oh without a doubt. they’ve hailed him a hometown hero and the second coming but the second he’s not pandering to the fans or being useful to them they’ve forgotten the years of loyalty he’s had and how well he played and fought for them!

oh without a doubt. they’ve hailed him a hometown hero and the second coming but the second he’s not pandering to the fans or being useful to them they’ve forgotten the years of loyalty he’s had and how well he played and fought for them!
It’s always like this in football. I just don’t understand. If someone wants to move on, let them. It’s called growth. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rather this than have someone sitting on the bench and getting paid to do sod all because they don’t wanna play for a club.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.