Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I envy any of you not at work right now 🥵🥵🥵

Can’t believe I am still entertaining that it is real, but why don’t you say who you think originally posted it… so they can have a thorough look?
I’m only about 70% sure I remember who it was, and I only post things I’m 100% sure about on here. Like the fact that he wore a lemon yellow tracksuit outside his apartment 🍋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I'm broken, I feel nothing.

The yellow tracksuit debacle has killed me off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, one arrived on Monday.

The other only came today but RLF has been home all week 😡 I'm not happy.
You have far more self control than me. I seriously think you need to lock yourself in the bathroom under the guise of a bath and just have at it 💦

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes, one arrived on Monday.

The other only came today but RLF has been home all week 😡 I'm not happy.
Send him out somewhere. Maybe back in time a few months to Manchester to look for a sex god in a yellow tracksuit.

• Haha
Nah his back is massive, I’m so weak and feral for him and it’s DAY 1 of 🩸period🩸. I don’t know my own body when it comes to this man.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You have far more self control than me. I seriously think you need to lock yourself in the bathroom under the guise of a bath and just have at it 💦
I tried that yesterday but couldn't relax 😡 😭

I genuinely considered taking myself off to a dark car park wearing baggy shorts to get a bit of alone time with mine, in a strictly non dogging sort of way. Sometimes do ‘danger wanks’ in the bedroom when he’s on work calls lol
Mate, please don't get yourself arrested 🤣 Imagine the headlines.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t bring myself to try it in the shower, I think it could be disastrous.

• Haha
Ive just arrived home from a lovely trip to my state’s capital - just seen Bae’s post, too. How’s everyone doing after seeing those pics?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.