Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 180cm which is 5'10 not quite 5'11, so 178cm is just 5'10 I think

He definitley isn't 6ft and I reckon she's closer to 5'5

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm 180cm which is 5'10 not quite 5'11, so 178cm is just 5'10 I think

He definitley isn't 6ft and I reckon she's closer to 5'5
For comparison reasons we need to stick him beside you, I think. Purely evidence-based data acquisition, and all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m 5’7 so I volunteer to have sex with him in various positions so that he can then confirm whether I am the same height as Sasha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m 5’7 so I volunteer to have sex with him in various positions so that he can then confirm whether I am the same height as Sasha.

He has politely declined on account of your insistence that he wears a yellow tracksuit before and after

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I hope they are the reveal that you've found the pap photos.
I would NOT wait for a new thread to share that.

I had a dream that someone on here had it and just randomly posted it one day (and it was the person who I think originally posted it). It’s gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would NOT wait for a new thread to share that.

I had a dream that someone on here had it and just randomly posted it one day (and it was the person who I think originally posted it). It’s gonna happen.
Can’t believe I am still entertaining that it is real, but why don’t you say who you think originally posted it… so they can have a thorough look?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.