Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So mine was picked on vibe and not if they are any good… I’m embarrassed, I’m no football-spert and all mine are English 💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah click on free transfers and you can swap them as many times before game week 1. Once the season actually starts you can only swap 2 or 3 each week I think
This is so stressful.. I give up.

This is like when you have to pick a donut at crispy crème and you know glazed is the best but you still try to be quirky and end up with a tit one and Nutella on your top

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m starting to believe she’s Russian 😂
There was a picture she posted the other day of a can of Pepsi with Russian writing on.

He also needs to get trousers that fit him, these look like they belong to his tall mate and he’s borrowed them 😂
Hate to do this (sorry if someone already has, I am behiiiiiiind) but I think we need to discuss his height here -
Sasha is allegedly 5Ft7, and she's wearing heels which probably add 3 inches and he's still several inches taller...
I don't think he's a 5Ft9 crim
I am going for 6ft OR Sasha is a 5ft5

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.