Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting a new job today, which means I can’t slack (yet 😈). I’ll be checking in at lunch for nudes.

The shadow on that nip is outrageous.

Wot a toime to be aloive indeed..
It has me questioning the integrity of my own nipples, tbh. I’m pretty sure they’ve never cast a shadow that strong in their lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m starting a new job today, which means I can’t slack (yet 😈). I’ll be checking in at lunch for nudes.

It has me questioning the integrity of my own nipples, tbh. I’m pretty sure they’ve never cast a shadow that strong in their lives.
i also am starting to develop a nipple complex

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He definitely got wind of the thirst Ruben caused (some of) us and wanted in on it. What an absolute sexy beast 🥵⚰

PS the nipple shadow is absolutely outrageous

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He definitely got wind of the thirst Ruben caused (some of) us and wanted in on it. What an absolute sexy beast 🥵⚰

PS the nipple shadow is absolutely outrageous
Ruben’s been giving a masterclass on thirst pics/vids and Jack finally took note.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I want to die under him, with him inside me. Addicted to his sweat and cum. Absolutely mind fucked, so that the only thing I can focus on is Jack. Worshipping him. Tasting him. Serving him. Getting him off. My life belonging to Jack. Just existing for Jack. For him happiness. For his pleasure. bleeping brand me as your property Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ruben’s been giving a masterclass on thirst pics/vids and Jack finally took note.
Thank goodness he did. Hopefully they will continue the thirst off until the season starts. Also will Jack ditch the under armour please.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank goodness he did. Hopefully they will continue the thirst off until the season starts. Also will Jack ditch the under armour please.
I wish Stones would learn from Ruben’s example. He gave us a few crumbs this summer but not nearly enough.
Jack in Under Armour :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OH WHAT A LOVELY THING TO WAKE UP TO FUCKIN HELL LAD

i am baffled how the man’s playing in sand - is he in FGs??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.