Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the picture is giving me hot days in lockdown energy where your package for the day gets delivered by some hot charming chav who’s got his sunglasses on and smells like sweet sin

plz don’t @ me if I write an AU one shot about bae as a fit postie
DON'T TEASE! I'll badger you until you write it, I never forget. Don't think I haven't noticed that you haven't read Sun City yet.

God is this attack @cornflower day?!

Sorry love. Apology tax.

Like butter wouldn't melt.

1655405988643.png
ED82607B-1188-49A8-9C4B-73CB89289527.jpeg
17.jpg
20.jpg
216.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
DON'T TEASE! I'll badger you until you write it, I never forget. Don't think I haven't noticed that you haven't read Sun City yet.

God is this attack @cornflower day?!

Sorry love. Apology tax.

Like butter wouldn't melt.

View attachment 1385937View attachment 1385938View attachment 1385939View attachment 1385940View attachment 1385941
I’m going to try and get through fics in word count order, starting with shorter easier ones then working my way up to more challenging material.

I’ve never noticed anyone to have such gorgeous non-big lips if that makes sense? Like they’re not JS5-plump, you don’t notice them immediately but when you do… doesn’t help that the fucker pouts like an instathot
Here is the full hand just for Rubes but in worse quality

View attachment 1385954
makes me so feral when he holds his own finger

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m going to try and get through fics in word count order, starting with shorter easier ones then working my way up to more challenging material.

I’ve never noticed anyone to have such gorgeous non-big lips if that makes sense? Like they’re not JS5-plump, you don’t notice them immediately but when you do… doesn’t help that the fucker pouts like an instathot

makes me so feral when he holds his own finger
He definitely practises that pout.

Look at him catering for all the gelmut lovers. Prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
To the woman behind me on the train who can see me zooming in on these photos - mind your business

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To the woman behind me on the train who can see me zooming in on these photos - mind your business
Is it scarier that people are witness to our odd activities, or scarier that she may be doing the same, and therefore know all the things you would like to do to them!?

There was a girl in work who was City fan, but she left before I was entrenched. Bit scared she's here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we discuss why Abe follows Ronan Keating? (See story earlier this morning) Is he a secret boyzone stan?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really want to go to a match but would have to spin a web of lies to get there and have this fear at the back of my mind that there’d be a terrorist attack or I’d die of some unidentified Bae-induced “medical emergency” and my family would try to unravel it all and be like “why was she at a City match though? Was someone making her do it?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can we discuss why Abe follows Ronan Keating? (See story earlier this morning) Is he a secret boyzone stan?
I want to watch one of my fave videos of all time with him:

Then get him shirtless in BRACES not dungarees with his nips just peeking out.

BUDWEISER

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.