Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Picture Of You
I hate Ronan, but I love a lot of Boyzone songs, esp. I Love The Way You Love Me.

I still feel sad every time I hear Stephen's voice and I wasn't even a fan really. I was too busy watching soaps in the 90s. My popstar phase ran from 2000-2005.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I hate Ronan, but I love a lot of Boyzone songs, esp. I Love The Way You Love Me.

I still feel sad every time I hear Stephen's voice and I wasn't even a fan really. I was too busy watching soaps in the 90s. My popstar faze ran from 2000-2005.
Steven Gately was my first crush 🥰 I say crush, I was about 8 lol. H from Steps was my other one so I was clearly barking up the wrong tree but I reckon little me just appreciated the nice vibes they had. I collected the little trading cards of them that came with Smash Hits and kept them in 'Bang on the Door' frames 😂

Then Gareth Gates came along and it was all downhill from there as we well know...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
the only song I didn’t mind by ronan was ‘the way you make me feel’ as it’s perfect vibes for when you’re feeling soft as duck for someone.

although there is a much much better song with that very same name… 💛
I swear no-one likes this man, it's a miracle he's been on the go as long as he has.

You don't appreciate the lyrical masterpiece that is I Love It When We Do?!

And you're cuter than a bug in a rug, my love.

Steven Gately was my first crush 🥰 I say crush, I was about 8 lol. H from Steps was my other one so I was clearly barking up the wrong tree but I reckon little me just appreciated the nice vibes they had. I collected the little trading cards of them that came with Smash Hits and kept them in 'Bang on the Door' frames 😂
I was always able to identify the gay one in bands because it was always the one my friend fancied 😂 Was Mark your favourite in Westlife?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear no-one likes this man, it's a miracle he's been on the go as long as he has.

You don't appreciate the lyrical masterpiece that is I Love It When We Do?!

And you're cuter than a bug in a rug, my love.

I was always able to identify the gay one in bands because it was always the one my friend fancied 😂 Was Mark your favourite in Westlife?
Yes 😂 😂 I wasn't really a Westlife gal but Mark had the fuckin pipes on him. That lad could sing the rest of them under the table. That key change in flying without wings 👌 chefs kiss

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I still feel sad every time I hear Stephen's voice and I wasn't even a fan really. I was too busy watching soaps in the 90s. My popstar faze ran from 2000-2005.
Boyzone have so many fuckin tunes, that one gives me ALL THE FEELS 💚 (I’ve just looked at Spotify tho and can’t find any other songs of theirs that I actually love lol)

Stephen was a little sweetie.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Imagine going on holibobs with Abe and the lad is just sat on the floor watching Wimbledon on his ipad listening to Ronan Keating 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Boyzone were never for me. Nor were Westlife. My boyband journey went like this: BSB, Five, Blue, McFly. After McFly I started going out pulling real boys and lost all interest. Sad 😢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Boyzone were never for me. Nor were Westlife. My boyband journey went like this: BSB, Five, Blue, McFly. After McFly I started going out pulling real boys and lost all interest. Sad 😢
❤ ❤

You were just too cool to be sitting in your bedroom imaging boys writing ballads about you.

I was big into Blue and McFly too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ronan disliker too, has a bit of the James Maddison about him ie looks like he would smell of earring backs. That or a slight vinegary smell. Can't decide.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is he watching that on an iPad? I'd presume their villa would have one flat-screen tv at least?

This is his main market.

I loved Five, A1 and Blue. Spent all my pocket money on the latest singles from Woolies
Oh wow, Five. I haven't heard their music in a long while...

Why is he watching that on an iPad? I'd presume their villa would have one flat-screen tv at least?
Sash is watching some of the recommendations from this thread on it and Bae’s been relegated to the iPad. Wishes he’d never read them out to her as she’s now started watching SATC from the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sash is watching some of the recommendations from this thread on it and Bae’s been relegated to the iPad. Wishes he’d never read them out to her as she’s now started watching SATC from the beginning.
I can just see him looking at her all confused, when she starts quoting those famed Carrie Bradshaw or Samantha Jones one-liners back at him. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.