Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to go to a match but would have to spin a web of lies to get there and have this fear at the back of my mind that there’d be a terrorist attack or I’d die of some unidentified Bae-induced “medical emergency” and my family would try to unravel it all and be like “why was she at a City match though? Was someone making her do it?”
I'm howling, because before I came clean all of these things crossed my mind. I went to a Steps concert in secret once, I'd probably have been more embarrassed to have died at that, than I would at the Etihad.

What if you went to the derby? No-one would have to know it was in the home end.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is he watching his iPad on the floor?
1656765985067.png

OK maybe not, is it a table but the floor’s the same colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the picture is giving me hot days in lockdown energy where your package for the day gets delivered by some hot charming chav who’s got his sunglasses on and smells like sweet sin

plz don’t @ me if I write an AU one shot about bae as a fit postie
Why do I never get chavvy delivery drivers who wouldn't say no to me dropping to my knees for a second package delivery.

• Haha
I'm howling, because before I came clean all of these things crossed my mind. I went to a Steps concert in secret once, I'd probably have been more embarrassed to have died at that, than I would at the Etihad.

What if you went to the derby? No-one would have to know it was in the home end.
Been trying to take Ruck to OT for a while but can’t get tickets, definitely wouldn’t get them for the derby. Could try to go to the Etihad for the derby but I imagine it’s a similar situation? Considering trying to get tickets through my long-lost distant family member but that would also take a lot of explaining 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we discuss why Abe follows Ronan Keating? (See story earlier this morning) Is he a secret boyzone stan?
I couldn't deal with old Ronan of all people popping up on his stories this morning 😂 I irrationally can't stand the man. He's nearing Pougatch levels for me. If Abe secretly loves Ronan I'm gonna go off him again 😂

1656766363096.png

He'll love a bit of Life is a Rollercoaster.
This is going to be in my head all bleeping day now, cheers.

Just gotta ride it (all night long)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ronan clinging to relevancy DMing Abe after seeing himself reposted on his stories:

1656766470976.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't deal with old Ronan of all people popping up on his stories this morning 😂 I irrationally can't stand the man. He's nearing Pougatch levels for me. If Abe secretly loves Ronan I'm gonna go off him again 😂

View attachment 1386005

This is going to be in my head all bleeping day now, cheers.

Just gotta ride it (all night long)
I bleeping hate him too

also I like sitting on the floor, when I go someone’s house I usually sit on the floor lol idk why. I like sitting cross legged. Think I got used to it when I lived at home and would sit cross legged as close to the fireplace as possible. I think I was a grumpy dog in a past life

• Heart
  • Haha
Does anyone else sometimes just lie on the floor because it's more comfortable?
sometimes when I have had a long, hard day lol

This is giving me when Grace and Frankie throw their backs out and lie on the floor trying to conduct a business meeting about vibrators, while trying to decide who to call for help. Idk if anyone else watches that show lol they just become floor people.

I bleeping hate him too
GOOD. he says it best when he says nothing at all!! SHADDAP RONAN LET US LIVE IN PEACE FOR GODSSAKES

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
sometimes when I have had a long, hard day lol

This is giving me when Grace and Frankie throw their backs out and lie on the floor trying to conduct a business meeting about vibrators, while trying to decide who to call for help. Idk if anyone else watches that show lol they just become floor people.

GOOD. he says it best when he says nothing at all!! SHADDAP RONAN LET US LIVE IN PEACE FOR GODSSAKES
Love Grace and Frankie. Even though my fav is Brianna.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
the only song I didn’t mind by ronan was ‘the way you make me feel’ as it’s perfect vibes for when you’re feeling soft as duck for someone.

although there is a much much better song with that very same name… 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.