Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably sent them all to GR and is puzzled as to why she hasn’t released them 😢

He’s probably starting to think there’s something wrong with them. Release them for Jack GR, please 🙏
his wang must naturally point to the left

edit: which is fine bab, we’d still devour it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes but unfortunately I was always about 4 sizes bigger than her😂😂

Work has literally taken over my life for the last 3months…I have missed so much and missed you lot😢😢
Meant to add missed you too. Pressed send to soon.

I still have that shoe addiction, although I've benched my heels since the pandemic hit.
I got rid of loads when I had kids and house moves. My feet went from a 5/6 to 6.5/7 after kids so they were useless 😭😔

Also going to ask again who is Grealish Rebecca?! Maybe it’s Jack and he is waiting for his moment to drop the nudes? Nice unseen though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yep same! I had the shoe addiction and at one point had over 150 pairs 😳
Imelda Marcos who? 😂

1656757654574.jpeg

I used to work in a swanky-ish shoe shop (that was in an episode of Ab Fab once lol) and so have some shoe stories to tell 😂 the discount was too tempting all my commission would basically go back on a new pair every month.

I also won a competition once to get a pair of shoes made by Clinique 😂 I didn’t even realise such a thing was possible. They have green soles like a mascara tube 😂😂

I love hearing who everyone is in the SATC alignment (I fancy myself as Miranda with a dash of Samantha - what a mix - but let’s face it I’m probs Carrie as I moonlight as a journo and a pain in the arse). I loved Carrie when I was a teenager but now if she was my mate I would be rolling my eyes constantly 😂

no omg I’ve just worked out that I’m STEVE 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I got rid of loads when I had kids and house moves. My feet went from a 5/6 to 6.5/7 after kids so they were useless 😭😔
My feet have changed lately, too (not due to kids, but general weight changes/loss), and none of my heels still fit perfectly, so they'll remain in their boxes until they've learned to behave 😂 or I find the time to sell them

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Imelda Marcos who? 😂

View attachment 1385687

I used to work in a swanky-ish shoe shop (that was in an episode of Ab Fab once lol) and so have some shoe stories to tell 😂 the discount was too tempting all my commission would basically go back on a new pair every month.

I also won a competition once to get a pair of shoes made by Clinique 😂 I didn’t even realise such a thing was possible. They have green soles like a mascara tube 😂😂

I love hearing who everyone is in the SATC alignment (I fancy myself as Miranda with a dash of Samantha - what a mix - but let’s face it I’m probs Carrie as I moonlight as a journo and a pain in the arse). I loved Carrie when I was a teenager but now if she was my mate I would be rolling my eyes constantly 😂

omg bro why are you Steve?!

I’m somewhere between Miranda when she’s single, and Samantha when she’s in a relationship.
that roof pool scene with Richard where you see ACTUAL DICK continues to live rent free in my head. It forced me to write that off topic chapter in CHM which was one of my faves to write (still tit tho obvs 🍅)

• Heart
because I am a streetwise New York bartender 😂😂
It forever flummoxes me that they called thier kid Brady. So his name is bleeping BRADY BRADY.

Imagine doing a quiz and coming out as Magda 😂 A queen 👏

Do you think he treats himself to the bidet on holiday? Or does he think its for washing his feet
you are gonna give all of the butthole fans here real food for thought with that imagery my friend 💦🚿

• Haha
  • Heart

I’m somewhere between Miranda when she’s single, and Samantha when she’s in a relationship.
that roof pool scene with Richard where you see ACTUAL DICK continues to live rent free in my head. It forced me to write that off topic chapter in CHM which was one of my faves to write (still tit tho obvs 🍅)
Glad you mentioned CHM again because I realised this last night but chat had moved on so I couldn't post ❤ Was thinking about what you said about feeling like the tone is too formal, but I think it works because it reflects Anna being a bit uptight and such a contrast to our little ball of fun that is JG. That's all. You're the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Imelda Marcos who? 😂

View attachment 1385687

I also thought Just like that was so disappointing. Loved SATC and had a shoe thing too until my feet went up a size post kids. Lost the weight but feet never the same. Gutted to not be able to wear them but not many opportunities to wear them for years anyway
Yes I do this! I like to think I am a Carrie but definitely a bit of a Charlotte

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Glad you mentioned CHM again because I realised this last night but chat had moved on so I couldn't post ❤ Was thinking about what you said about feeling like the tone is too formal, but I think it works because it reflects Anna being a bit uptight and such a contrast to our little ball of fun that is JG. That's all. You're the best.
... I can't but agree with her. The fun thing about the more formal tone of Anna's perspective is the complete juxtaposition to Jack's easy-going, fun, somewhat reckless nature. They clash, they shouldn't be compatible in any way, and yet they are, because they make space for the other in their lives. It's wonderful to read esp. Anna come to that realisation. Jack, through her eyes, at least, had that epiphany (I can just hear him say "wha'? I dunno whot that is" from here) far earlier, and it's nice to see him try to convince her of it.

• Heart
you’re so right! that must’ve been my intention. Thank you friend.

boy you knock me out by Tatyana Ali has just been playing in my local shopping centre - iconic af 💜

• Heart
Is CHM on AO3 want to read it now? Finished WUIV last night great ending did expect that 💕

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
also for my next wank I’m 100% thinking of bae pleasuring his hole on the bidet purely cause no one will rim him 💔 (no poo)

• Haha
... I can't but agree with her. The fun thing about the more formal tone of Anna's perspective is the complete juxtaposition to Jack's easy-going, fun, somewhat reckless nature. They clash, they shouldn't be compatible in any way, and yet they are, because they make space for the other in their lives. It's wonderful to read esp. Anna come to that realisation. Jack, through her eyes, at least, had that epiphany (I can just hear him say "wha'? I dunno whot that is" from here) far earlier, and it's nice to see him try to convince her of it.
In chapter 2 when he tells her they have a 'vibe' is genuinely, my favourite part of any JG fic ever, including smut. It's just so him - sexy, bold and cheeky and shows his emotional intelligence. Anna has balls, because if he said that to me I'd be a puddle.

@rasperryripple

Here you go:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.