Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
same absolutely will not be dealing with couple content 🤣
I don't think we will see it, I think she might get a bit more casual with her 'we' references, but there's no need to see him in any of her content, just the odd reference is enough and she knows that.

By the way I noticed the flat is off the market, not let agreed. Wonder if they are staying there still and not moving the Manchester base?

Reactions: 3
I love LW.....so glad they're 'back' 🤣. She always defends him on talksport.

Surely a move to a big house in Cheshire is coming soon? I would hate to live in that flat without outdoor space. There's also no privacy around that area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Surely a move to a big house in Cheshire is coming soon? I would hate to live in that flat without outdoor space. There's also no privacy around that area - it's literally off a main road.
I thought all this, but they clearly don't see the Manchester place as home, it's a gloried hotel to them.
It makes sense to have somewhere with outdoor space with the dog/s but who knows with these two, it's obviously really convenient being close to the Etihad and in town.

If it was me I'd definitely want something a bit bigger, it's for another five years afterall!

Surely a move to a big house in Cheshire is coming soon? I would hate to live in that flat without outdoor space. There's also no privacy around that area - it's literally off a main road.
So many footballers in that area have been burgled over the past year or so that I could actually see them being reluctant to move to a house. I'd feel safer in an apartment unless I was willing to fork out for security at the kind of level Ronaldo has.

I'd be surprised if they bought a big Cheshire mansion...I imagine they'll move back to Brum at the first opportunity when he leaves City and that's where the big family home will be.

I wouldn't want to be out in the sticks in a big house without kids and no family nearby. City living is probably alot better for their lifestyle right now.

Reactions: 7
wait if it says it was added on 24/06 they are moving? so maybe they have found a house

also why am i surprised that they had a fully furnished flat? deffo just temp then

Reactions: 2
Also, are there not multiple buildings all with the same penthouse? So it's not necessarily their one that's online?

Reactions: 5
Let's do a whip round for one months rent so we can all spend a night each in his bed sheets and sitting on his toilet seat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, are there not multiple buildings all with the same penthouse? So it's not necessarily their one that's online?
Yeah, all the apartments are very similar so it’s hard to tell if it’s actually theirs.

Does anyone else spend hours looking at Cheshire houses on Rightmove trying to guess which footballer they belong to? 🤣

Reactions: 8
wait if it says it was added on 24/06 they are moving? so maybe they have found a house

also why am i surprised that they had a fully furnished flat? deffo just temp then
I can see why this kind of living situation would be convenient for them both, though - fully furnished flat in what is basically a hotel-like building complex right in the city centre, and they also still have a large house close to their families.

EDIT: Not to mention that Sasha's influencer vibe is that of big city girl and not rural home missus.

Reactions: 8
Unless they are all identical down to pictures on the walls and cushions on the bed, it's theirs.

The thing is you read up on the block and literally everything there is catered to, they probably have someone who works within the block that checks on and lets out all the dogs that live there.

Yeah, all the apartments are very similar so it’s hard to tell if it’s actually theirs.

Does anyone else spend hours looking at Cheshire houses on Rightmove trying to guess which footballer they belong to? 🤣
ALLLL THE TIME!

Reactions: 5

That could be fun quiz, although we might not get to know all the answers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.