Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the way he's taking his tea, or that he takes tea at all that bothers you?

Breast milk in tea... now there's an idea. 😂
I'm more of a coffee person myself, but I take oat milk, thank you very much.
It’s the fact that he drinks tea at all that gives me the ick. I try to block it out and just imagine that the interviewer was lying.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s the fact that he drinks tea at all that gives me the ick. I try to block it out and just imagine that the interviewer was lying.
Am I missing something? Love a cup of tea (also with Oat milk). Coffee sends me crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do you not think you would prefer him to drink tea though?!

Than have him be like me kicking off every time you go to a work event and they only have tea/coffee/water so there's nothing to drink.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That interview bit was so utterly random... of all the things you could possibly write about Jack, it had to be his tea and sandwich order?

Am I missing something? Love a cup of tea (also with Oat milk). Coffee sends me crazy.
High five, team oat milk! You can leave the coffee to me. 😁

I just don’t like it. The smell, the taste, the teabags whether or not they’re dry or soggy. I’d rather he just came to me for bitty every morning than had a cup of tea.

• Haha
He's having a hissy fit about tea in the next chapter, I'll have him join Ben's granny for a nice cup of tea after the ceremony 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve never even seen any of these photos of Sasha before, where does she get everything?

Reactions: 1
I am cringing like duck on behalf of Sasha, she's definitely pissed the stalker off.
These photos are awful!

Reactions: 1
I’ve never even seen any of these photos of Sasha before, where does she get everything?
I've seen some of them, not the bad ones though, she's digging so deep.

Someone remind her it's jack's nudes, not Sasha's we are interested in, she does NOT have to keep digging these out.

By 10pm daily mail will have this, I'm calling it.
(Also deleting the pic I've copied because I was obviously having a brain fart when I posted it)

Actually feel a bit maternal towards them at the moment, this is NOT the drama anyone needs to see 🤦🏻‍♀️
Surely Sasha must have agency people now that would want these gone?

Reactions: 8

Someone remind her it's jack's nudes, not Sasha's we are interested in, she does NOT have to keep digging these out.

(Also deleting the pic I've copied because I was obviously having a brain fart when I posted it)
I'm cringing at the prospect of that already. That stalker account has to be sitting on the JG nudes, it cannot be that she has that kind of insight (aka hacker ability), and not found them. He surely can't that sneaky.

Reactions: 2
Arghh I’m cringing for Sash man, she probably has a few photo shoots she’d rather forget and a Russian stalker dragging them all up isn’t ideal lol

why was sasha ever modelling asian clothes? i’m (half) asian and i tell ya, (my sister is an actress) it’s hard enough to get these sorts of jobs (as well as acting) without them whitewashing everything all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

don’t blame her tho, she was young and a jobs a job

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Actually feel a bit maternal towards them at the moment, this is NOT the drama anyone needs to see 🤦🏻‍♀️
Surely Sasha must have agency people now that would want these gone?
Is it bad that I’m not really interested, I’m just thinking “bro, don’t get your account taken down, we need you for the good stuff”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.