Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh the only reason the papers would get it is because of people talking about it on here, it's not like that account has a big following

Reactions: 6
Again, did her parents not have a moment of 'this doesn't sit right sash, don't do this shoot love?'

So much for their relaxing R&R holiday 😩

Reactions: 2
why was sasha ever modelling asian clothes? i’m (half) asian and i tell ya, (my sister is an actress) it’s hard enough to get these sorts of jobs (as well as acting) without them whitewashing everything all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

don’t blame her tho, she was young and a jobs a job
Yeah it says alot about the magazine I think

I've unsent my message because she clearly don't care.

Because the papers like to bring jack down this would be a good way to do something even just a little thing of bring it out there.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
As a model just starting out, Sash probably took any job she could get. It’s the stylist and art director for those shoots that need to have a word with themselves. Yes, she absolutely could have declined the job, but the styling and the theme isn’t on her.
Grealish Rebecca wants to get her tit together and post some unseen holiBAE!

• Haha
Is it bad that I’m not really interested, I’m just thinking “bro, don’t get your account taken down, we need you for the good stuff”.
I just think whoever she is is a bleeping idiot if she doesn't see the damage these could do.
Just stick with the good stuff, not the bad career damaging stuff Grealish Rebecca

As a model just starting out, Sash probably took any job she could get. It’s the stylist and art director for those shoots that need to have a word with themselves. Yes, she absolutely could have declined the job, but the styling and the theme isn’t on her.
Grealish Rebecca wants to get her tit together and post some unseen holiBAE!
He's got to have taken his clothes off by now, he was straight in the pool in Ibiza, oh why the duck didn't let DJTT third wheel with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just think whoever she is is a bleeping idiot if she doesn't see the damage these could do.
Just stick with the good stuff, not the bad career damaging stuff Grealish Rebecca
I think there’s possibly cultural differences and a huge chunk of naivety going on (only say think because I’m no expert in Russian culture but views in a lot of Eastern European countries would probably be/may be a lot different to ours). She might just genuinely think they’re nice photos.

He's got to have taken his clothes off by now, he was straight in the pool in Ibiza, oh why the duck didn't let DJTT third wheel with them?
I hope it’s a private villa and he just walks round all day with his cock out 🤤

• Heart
Missing clout chaser DJ TT right now. Yes he likely uses Jack for likes but he posts him, which is good for us. Miss you TT xo

• Haha
Just popping in on my lunch, have taken a look at Sasha's pics.....yeah I don't feel good about that.

Agreed the blame is mostly on the people behind the shoot and whoever should have been representing her, but at the same time she's not an imbecile, she's agreed to do it.

That said, she would have been young and inexperienced and we've all done stuff we regret at that age (mine was mostly drinking and sleeping too much, rather than racially sensitive photoshoots...).

I'm hoping/guessing it won't get picked up too much. She's not that famous.

@Sarararah and her husband at the weekends

48389519_1989326704488518_1943908241188585472_n.jpg

Sorry I know we've moved on but I was at the hairdressers so could not search for couples g.imp suits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.