Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lollies will do. I bet that’s why there’s jars of sweets everywhere in his house, handy for Sash to just stuff something in his big gobby mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I might have to just mute him apart from when we’re having sex.

Do you think he’d still take a dummy?
I think we all just shall have gagballs in our handbags just in case... Maybe we all can order together getting a good prize? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was literally coming on to say about those photos grealish_rebecca has posted 😯😯😯
Yeah there not good are they 😔

I came in here to force Matty Cash on you all, and I’m faced with this?? I can hear the noises he would make FFS.

anyway have MC - I swear he is Jack just 12 months ago, having his glow up isn’t he. Sexy man.

View attachment 1380093
I'm done with jack. He's pissing me off the hairy hobbit.

Im all about matty cash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah there not good are they 😔

I'm done with jack. He's pissing me off the hairy hobbit.

Im all about matty cash
Don’t tell him he’s hairy like it’s a negative thing, he’ll be getting rid of more than just the 🐌😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
wakey wakey you gobby little tit, MC is breathing down your neck Jacky, He’s you in a parallel universe.

EAE185A8-94B2-44B2-B596-468C17ABDF76.jpeg

8FE36776-06D1-4547-9E20-276F9345AA63.jpeg

AC1EEC1A-A7F3-4F2C-B5DC-2DC5F4EC6520.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.