Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just offer to breast feed him again, that will settle him
I want to write this with Chelsea soooooooo much more than I've done so far.....but it's a bit of a marmite situation.
I'm probably already pushing my luck on all the anal to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they all like to have a bit of a taste, but there’s a difference between tasting a bit from a bottle and actually suckling at the nipple, isn’t there? I wouldn’t be into the latter.

Reactions: 4
tit, I forgot to check. He must be so pissed off with me.

View attachment 1380177

He’s totally the type that would want to taste it, isn’t he?
Yep, and then be kinda disappointed that it's not at all what he expected.

I think they all like to have a bit of a taste, but there’s a difference between tasting a bit from a bottle and actually suckling at the nipple, isn’t there? I wouldn’t be into the latter.
As the one to suck or be sucked on? 😳

Yep, and then be kinda disappointed that it's not at all what he expected.
I think he’s got a sweet tooth so would probably quite like it. Would probably put it in his tea 🤮

Is it weird that I’m more grossed out by him drinking tea than I am by him trying a bit of breast milk?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Don't knock it bab, it started because I was in AGONY with mastitis brewing, baby couldn't bleeping suck hard enough, pump was tit, hubby obliged and we may have kept my milk supply a teeny bit longer than baby was using...🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't knock it bab, it started because I was in AGONY with mastitis brewing, baby couldn't bleeping suck hard enough, pump was tit, hubby obliged and we may have kept my milk supply a teeny bit longer than baby was using...🫣
Mate I want your marriage, you guys are absolute goals.

Reactions: 2
i know i’m late to the party, but i absolutely never want to see sasha wanking jack off under the table. the only person i want to see wanking jack off is jack

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
i know i’m late to the party, but i absolutely never want to see sasha wanking jack off under the table. the only person i want to see wanking jack off is jack
I agree but will add myself as an additional wank partner. Just me. I’m a selfish jealous witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he’s got a sweet tooth so would probably quite like it. Would probably put it in his tea 🤮

Is it weird that I’m more grossed out by him drinking tea than I am by him trying a bit of breast milk?
Is it the way he's taking his tea, or that he takes tea at all that bothers you?

Breast milk in tea... now there's an idea. 😂
I'm more of a coffee person myself, but I take oat milk, thank you very much.

Is it the way he's taking his tea, or that he takes tea at all that bothers you?

Breast milk in tea... now there's an idea. 😂
I'm more of a coffee person myself, but I take oat milk, thank you very much.
I hate oat milk, I think it tastes like soggy cereal.

I had no idea how picky I actually was.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mate I want your marriage, you guys are absolute goals.
We've been together since kids, we learnt together (he's not my only by the way, I was a bit of a bleep from 14 onwards) gets better as we get older.

I genuinely wish the same for j&s, but I think he's probably done a lot of learning outside of their relationship 😂

It does! It tastes like what's left over when you've finished the cereal!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

To be fair, I can drink normal milk, but not loads of it - it's some initial lactose intolerance... And with my coffee drinking habits, I'd have to switch to black, and that's just not on. Oat milk is the least disgusting choice in my coffee.

I'd buy you proper milk and keep the oat to myself, I'm that nice ❤😂

We've been together since kids, we learnt together (he's not my only by the way, I was a bit of a bleep from 14 onwards) gets better as we get older.

I genuinely wish the same for j&s, but I think he's probably done a lot of learning outside of their relationship 😂
You and your hubs are goals, most definitely! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.