Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just changed it and you've already quoted it and made it a hash tag 🤦‍♀️

#antibes

I think he'd like getting cockslapped tbh
it’s because your posts are normally so well-formed and you rarely seem to fall victim to the way tattle just randomly deletes words and im jel

Course he’d love it 🖤🧎🏻

1656777147498.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't you sad face me @Violetroselily I didn't take you off the list! Dw I'll add you back.

GUYS, today's quiz. Have just been earwigging on a workplace convo and we need to fill in the gaps. 'How's a towel going to stop it!?' And 'I had to tell him what to do with it' 😂 They won't elaborate because they obv don't think I'll approve.

I was busy looking for Chilly's dick pics to show my mate whilst listening so I don't know what they think it is I can't hear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Don't you sad face me @Violetroselily I didn't take you off the list! Dw I'll add you back.

GUYS, today's quiz. Have just been earwigging on a workplace convo and we need to fill in the gaps. 'How's a towel going to stop it!?' And 'I had to tell him what to do with it' 😂 They won't elaborate because they obv don't think I'll approve.

I was busy looking for Chilly's dick pics to show my mate whilst listening so I don't know what they think it is I can't hear.
Do they think you're the boring old woman who doesn't know what a dick is? Little cunts. If only they knew.

• Haha

Mind boggles re the towel

Hope you found Chillys pics they were impressive 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Do they think you're the boring old woman who doesn't know what a dick is? Little cunts. If only they knew.
They think I'm a delicate little thing.

I do tend to come over a bit @Gattle09 from time to time and need modern dating concepts explained to me.

I'm still not sure about the whole 'talking' stage of a relationship and the time scale on such a thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Swinging about too much for me.

Has anyone attempted an outline of the short shorts pic yet? Unsure whether the bulge is a ball or the peen. Apologies (or not) for the aggressive crop.

Screenshot_20220702-153431_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.