Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I was on page 20 when I left broskis, remind me in a bit I’m sober

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lovehoney very quick delivery 👀 or amazon prime
as in, under an hour? I might just mount my gearstick when I get in my car tbf I’m at the gym and could try and use the jacuzzi jets? Also lolol currently working my hips and I swear I’m getting my legs wider open than usual…?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe he’s done this pre watershed. FFS Jack there are children awake in my house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
as in, under an hour? I might just mount my gearstick when I get in my car tbf I’m at the gym and could try and use the jacuzzi jets? Also lolol currently working my hips and I swear I’m getting my legs wider open than usual…?

I'd rub it in and say I have many charged up devices at home. But you have a RL penis don't you

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve never been happier that I’ve pretended to be ill to get out of a family party tonight. Remarkable foresight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Next thread poll: favourite photo out of these 6.

Will require detailed analysis for me to decide.

What a little tart though. I’m in love 💘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.