Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we wouldn't get censored by the mods, I'd propose this as a new title for the lols
would it trigger a short man complex? 🥺 Does he seemingly not have such a complex because the BD outweighs it? (I don’t consider him short personally tho love u bae)

part of me still believes he slipped the face a tenner to say he’s taller than he looks, dictating the interview in the style of ‘Brent mused’ 😂 although the guy who wrote the article was as balls deep in love with him as we are so he probs saw him as 6’4” 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am being mean about his bum chin because I only want to see his actual bum, and his back dimples

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
would it trigger a short man complex? 🥺 Does he seemingly not have such a complex because the BD outweighs it? (I don’t consider him short personally tho love u bae)

part of me still believes he slipped the face a tenner to say he’s taller than he looks, dictating the interview in the style of ‘Brent mused’ 😂 although the guy who wrote the article was as balls deep in love with him as we are so he probs saw him as 6’4” 💖
I wouldn't want him to think he's short in any kind of way. Bae definitely isn't. But the quote amuses me every single time.

That interviewer had such a hard-on for Jack, it's amazing that he didn't literally sing his praises, angel choir and all. 6'4'', though? On a soap box, perhaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s over 6’4” if you add his dick on to his actual height though. Isn’t that what all men do?

• Haha
Yes. No one likes a bum chin.
You know what they say… dimple in chin, devil within 👺👹😈

I know this because I have a slight bum chin (nowhere near Johnny Bravo levels) along with cheek dimples u can poke ur fingers in 🫣

*runs off to check if Ronan Keating has a bum chin*

edit: for your bum chin slander you will now have to look at this picture that search yielded as I don’t want to look at it alone

1656775630163.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like the Vegas man is about to grab hold of it (probably couldn't help himself)

I bet the mate loves having this in the public domain, everyone can see he is packing
😂😂😂

Why is he stood there in his pants, shirt and bag? It’s like he forgot to put his shorts on

• Haha
Wonder whose is the biggest when erect. I’m still 75% convinced bae’s just a shower. It’s a shame there’s no way for him to prove us wrong.

Are there any fics that depict bae getting cockslapped across the face? Just curious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Wonder whose is the biggest when erect. I’m still 75% convinced bae’s just a shower. It’s a shame there’s no way for him to prove us wrong.

Are there any fics that depict bae getting cockslapped across the face? Just curious.
If you want to investigate this I'd suggest you read the bae/JT and bae/Hendo fics out there. If anyones going to cockslap him it would be one of those two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

There will be now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If you want to investigate this I'd suggest you read the bae/JT and bae/Hendo fics out there. If antibes going to cockslap him it would be one of those two.
#antibes

There’s a Hendo one that’s been on my list for the longest time. Think @cobette will kill me if I read it/any fic before sun city tho

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just changed it and you've already quoted it and made it a hash tag 🤦‍♀️

#antibes

I think he'd like getting cockslapped tbh

#antibes

There’s a Hendo one that’s been on my list for the longest time. Think @cobette will kill me if I read it/any fic before sun city tho
Tbf the latest chapter of Sun City is utter filth, you will love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.