Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣I'm not joking you can see him in the pictures harry posted

🤣🤣. Apparently barca asked for Maguire to be included in the negotiations for de jong but united shot that right now so looks to be a cash deal only.

View attachment 1373464
He's right there. I will never forgive some of the players for throwing him under the bus thankfully 2 have left.
Is that definitely him? Bless him, I love Ole. Just assumed you were joking as I didn't think he'd be on the front row :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is that definitely him? Bless him, I love Ole. Just assumed you were joking as I didn't think he'd be on the front row :LOL:
From reports it's him I really hope it is that's for sure. He did so bleeping much for us I bloody love that man

• Heart
BBC Sport claiming 2 more weeks before City lads are back for pre-season. I can't wait that long.
That’s pretty much what sky sports said. They said from the 8th,( this was a couple of weeks ago ) so give or take a couple of days, I looks like it will be then 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 1
😭 He's such a good man. And quite obviously not the main problem at Utd in retrospect. Love him.
It's the good ones who always get treated the worst ❤

I adored Martin Jol at Spurs, and he got royally shafted. Finding out you've been sacked at HT during a game ffs. Hate Levy.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
He was never the problem. Most fans knew that thank god. Like i said 2 of the problem.s have now left thank duck
Just wish we'd got rid earlier but at least they're gone now. Let them piss about in someone else's dance studio :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just wish we'd got rid earlier but at least they're gone now. Let them piss about in someone else's dance studio :LOL:
Yeah I wish we got money from West ham for lingard and pogba should have never been resigned.
Best pogba is pissed no one wants him only juventus and his wage has gone right down. Also his bleeping show has truly turned the fans that liked him against him

Reactions: 1
BBC Sport claiming 2 more weeks before City lads are back for pre-season. I can't wait that long.
would’ve thought it’d be sooner than that! they have their first friendly in the states on the 21st july (just a bit over 3 weeks away) but maybe they’ve leave out the players that were on international duty as i know they get a longer break.

ALSO
a big thank you to you all...
I took my child out over the weekend and we got an ice cream from the shop freezer...
and I spent a good couple of minutes examining magnums... rocket lollies.... peppa pig.... soleros....

Can't believe none of us mentioned the smarties 'push up' lollies!!!
like a chonkeh, melting tampon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
ALSO
a big thank you to you all...
I took my child out over the weekend and we got an ice cream from the shop freezer...
and I spent a good couple of minutes examining magnums... rocket lollies.... peppa pig.... soleros....

Can't believe none of us mentioned the smarties 'push up' lollies!!!
like a chonkeh, melting tampon.
Does anyone else cringe at the Tampax advert as much as I do - “Get it up there” 🤮

Bring back Dr Alban.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Thought Jordan was that caspar whatshisface YouTuber in that photo

I read that one shot about JS5 going on blind dates this morning, I’m def late to the party but SO GOOD

@Violetroselily you could probably write out word for word what I was banging on about [] 🍆 🍑. Usual stuff. Made me sound demented so got rid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thought Jordan was that caspar whatshisface YouTuber in that photo

I read that one shot about JS5 going on blind dates this morning, I’m def late to the party but SO GOOD

@Violetroselily you could probably write out word for word what I was banging on about [] 🍆 🍑. Usual stuff. Made me sound demented so got rid

The one with Leroy as the final date? So good, but you really are behind with your reading list 🤦‍♀️

Have you read the Ruben/bae/bae threesome yet?

• Heart
The one with Leroy as the final date? So good, but you really are behind with your reading list 🤦‍♀️

Have you read the Ruben/bae/bae threesome yet?
Skim read but not properly as I only occasionally fancy Ruben but he can get in my vag at the min so will read this week! the bits I read were fuckin filthy so can’t wait

• Haha
  • Heart
Skim read but not properly as I only occasionally fancy Ruben but he can get in my vag at the min so will read this week! the bits I read were fuckin filthy so can’t wait
Had me at bleeping filthy....can I have the link please 😘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.