Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbf I only want a bit of girth, don’t need it to be ridiculous. I’ve never had a proper donkey dick, can’t imagine how sore you must be afterwards. And any length over 5.75 is a bonus. I think his might be perfect.

Time for the second Samantha Jones reference of the day?
778BD25C-33DD-46D8-8446-5892286D7833.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
TT can’t even buy a chocolate bar now 😢 He’s stuck in a “fancy hotel” which will only sell him “fancy tit”. Poor broski.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm starting to feel an affinity with DJ TT, I'm a moany witch too.

Keep me away from him eh?!

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm starting to feel an affinity with DJ TT, I'm a moany witch too.

Keep me away from him eh?!
Also realising I am the TT of my group, I report every minor gripe and moan of my day to the group chat like it's the end of the world

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm calling in Judi James Body Language Expert to analyse every video we get of Abe now. She must need a gig post BB.
I'm sure she'd get a real kick out of it

Just how many sheets to the wind is he? Is he on flange? Does he even know his own name anymore? Does Sash really want his guts for garters or is she charmed by the fact he's tunelessly growling along to Lil Wayne in his pants?

1656327274567.png

Judi ansa.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just had an awful job interview so I need Abe to drop his pants completely now and then post some pictures of his own. Prayer circle time 🙏⭕🍆🍑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just had an awful job interview so I need Abe to drop his pants completely now and then post some pictures of his own. Prayer circle time 🙏⭕🍆🍑
What made it awful? Hope it wasn't as bad as you think. Is this a new job somewhere else, as didn't you change roles recently? Sorry I'll stop stalking you now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
aw some of my worst ones ended in offers sometimes it’s very easy to overthink it!! Otherwise, something better suited to you will come along ❤ Consider the prayer circle initiated, however. 🍆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm calling in Judi James Body Language Expert to analyse every video we get of Abe now. She must need a gig post BB.
I'm sure she'd get a real kick out of it

Just how many sheets to the wind is he? Is he on flange? Does he even know his own name anymore? Does Sash really want his guts for garters or is she charmed by the fact he's tunelessly growling along to Lil Wayne in his pants?

View attachment 1373259

Judi ansa.
Is our Judi demonstrating the size of Bae's erect penis? Christ, we're going to need ambulances.

• Haha
So my Jay Sean Spotify rabbit hole has got me listening to ~Jason Derulo~ and I had forgotten how many bangers he has. "Its too hot to sleep, I've got the shits (lol) on the floor" etc etc

I went to see him on tour once and during The Other Side he actually disappeared and then popped up at the other side of the venue. Great times.

tweet-james-caucasianjames-me-jason-derulo-injon-derufo-35030178.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly guys, I think some of you need to set up tiktoks on how you’re all keeping your jobs, not swimming in work and able to keep up with the thread because I have absolute no hope and that’s with two people working underneath me too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Absolutely zero time to think about penis
this is why i randomly disappear for hours/days at a time - i need my job 😂

i also have two people working for me and some days i can manage to get on here a few times between meetings but some days i don’t even have time for lunch let alone discuss the merits of girth vs length.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I have watched video numerous times. So many questions. What room are they in? Why are they both in their underpants. What is Sasha doing?
Why is he still🔥when off his chops?🤣

• Haha
I was thinking of sacking off the rest of the day because I’m in the office for the next two days, but I’m worried @Violetroselily might add that to her spreadsheet and use it against me if we fall out (JK, you have a very impressive memory ❤ Can I have the afternoon off though? You don’t know my employer do you?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.