Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 😂 😂 I wonder if Slobhead also is reporting for duty today. Elanga probably been waiting outside the training ground since yesterday eager to get starting again annoying all the senior players. 😂
Slab will have another week or two I think, because he was one of the few on international duty. Most were too tit to be called up so have already had about 5 weeks holiday, plus the year they took off before that.

The irony of me slagging our players off for their poor work ethic is not lost on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got precum on the brain too. Also in office but some things are more important. Do we think it’s a chunk then as well as… not short? Its so thrilling. Wonder if he was having a big day or what.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve got precum on the brain too. Also in office but some things are more important. Do we think it’s a chunk then as well as… not short? Its so thrilling. Wonder if he was having a big day or what.
I don't doubt for a second it's chunky af and would tear me apart.

I swear it's his ass in dick form.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I need to login to a seminar on medieval amulets lol but the fuckin pants dique swingin dance video exists

Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 10.43.35.png

p.s. I love a personality quiz I am an ENFJ, Hufflepuff, HORNEY BISH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The realist in me thinks girthier than average, but not the fat one we all wish it was. But would definitley leave you sore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it's nice and chunky and would destroy us all.

The fact that he's happily parading about being filmed in his pants with people he barely knows tells me he knows he has nothing to be ashamed of. I know he's used to it anyway as they're constantly swinging them about in the changing room, and he was also completely wasted and uninhibited, but allow me to have these thoughts.

It's big.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's longer than I thought. I thought chunkier rather than long. Now I think it's both.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Slab will have another week or two I think, because he was one of the few on international duty. Most were too tit to be called up so have already had about 5 weeks holiday, plus the year they took off before that.

The irony of me slagging our players off for their poor work ethic is not lost on me.
At least Lindelöf and Elanga will also have a nice long holiday in the winter since Sweden is missing the world cup or "boycotting Qatar" as we prefer to call it. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Jack has featured a few more times on Celebrity Bulge since I last looked.

Don't know what made me think to check there.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Honestly guys, I think some of you need to set up tiktoks on how you’re all keeping your jobs, not swimming in work and able to keep up with the thread because I have absolute no hope and that’s with two people working underneath me too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Absolutely zero time to think about penis

• Sad
Honestly guys, I think some of you need to set up tiktoks on how you’re all keeping your jobs, not swimming in work and able to keep up with the thread because I have absolute no hope and that’s with two people working underneath me too 🤷🏻‍♀️

I work from home. Thank you Panny D.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder why they've not posted the full video i.e. the bit with Tom Grennan? Maybe they only care about ridiculing baebe?

Reactions: 2

Oi oi.

Sorry, this is turning into a Carry On movie.

I am actually going to do some work this afternoon. Plus, the Viva Insights thingy tells me that I am sometimes working too hard, so I need my breaks.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.